The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Doing Part Time Fl Wen Wen (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=137777)

Sg_Dom 21-07-2009 01:28 AM

Doing Part Time Fl Wen Wen

Received a call fm a prc on saturday night asking me to help her, so arrange to meet up on sunday morning for breakfast. Meet up at a food court some where near town. After some casual talk, found out she is here in SG with a full time night job which didn't pay her that well to recover her cost to come here to work and her daily expense, that why she had to do part time fl in order to survive. After breakfast took her to the nearest love nest I can locate. Will not go into detail about the session which had nothing to shout about, having a bonk session with a very green fl. Hope more senior bros will chip in to groom her into a gem.

Name: Wen Wen (雯雯)
Orgin : LiaoNing (ShengYang)
Look: 8/10 (Shoulder blade lenght black straight hair, shy GND)
Body: 34/26/35 (Fair and smooth skin)
Weight: 48kg
Height: 1.62m
Boobs: A cup (not for boobs lover)
Fingering: Around the clitoris
BBBJ/BJ: Nil (Still not ready for it, hope senior can convince her)
Frenching: Light lip kiss (need to be guide)
FJ: Very green, tight and wet
Atitude: Accommodating
Damage: 100/1/1 (Room and CD not included)
Don't : AR, AJ, COB and COF
Wen Wen only fl from 10am to 4pm.Sorry she only serve chinese bros. Myself also very green to guide her, priority given to bros with at least Power 1 and above. Pls bear with me, I can only reply to ur pm for ctc in the night, as I hv a full time job in the day.

Sg_Dom 21-07-2009 11:43 PM

Re: Doing Part Time Fl Wen Wen

Sorry Bros just figure out how to post a photo for all viewing. Hv reply to bros requesting for Wen Wen ctc. Thanks

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/a...1072009147.jpg

murali 21-07-2009 11:55 PM

TS should advise her to lower her asking price at this age an shape of only A cupper w/o bbbj.... :o

Sg_Dom 22-07-2009 12:11 AM

Bro Murali I hv try. But she insist, anything less she will not accept. So I post and let her try out.

dudick 22-07-2009 10:11 PM

Bro care to share this slim fl ctc with me. Thanks.

Sg_Dom 23-07-2009 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dudick (Post 3941839)
Bro care to share this slim fl ctc with me. Thanks.

Bro Dudick U hv mail.

Sg_Dom 24-07-2009 01:52 AM

Bros requesting for Wen Wen ctc, check ur pm.

Sg_Dom 24-07-2009 08:30 PM

Bro Manhood U hv mail.

boolover 24-07-2009 08:48 PM

where is my PM bro ?

Hundred Plus 24-07-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murali (Post 3939036)
TS should advise her to lower her asking price at this age an shape of only A cupper w/o bbbj.... :o

I agree with what you say bro. Some more no bj/bbbj and yet asking for 100. TS you should explain to her that currently market flooded with FL. If she don't provide the norm svc and yet asking for sky high price, she can forget abt making enough money. Unless she is not very in need of $ then she can afford to choose what kind of customer she prefer to do. Just my 2 cents worth of opinion.

Sg_Dom 24-07-2009 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hundred Plus (Post 3947539)
I agree with what you say bro. Some more no bj/bbbj and yet asking for 100. TS you should explain to her that currently market flooded with FL. If she don't provide the norm svc and yet asking for sky high price, she can forget abt making enough money. Unless she is not very in need of $ then she can afford to choose what kind of customer she prefer to do. Just my 2 cents worth of opinion.

Bro Hundred Plus, last night during dinner, talk to her about the damage again, but she still insist on the same damage. Bro Kelvin_Chua and Boolover U hv mail.

Hundred Plus 24-07-2009 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sg_Dom (Post 3947564)
Bro Hundred Plus, last night during dinner, talk to her about the damage again, but she still insist on the same damage.

Glad to hear that you did. As least you did your job as a friend to tell her, the rest will be up to her liao. :)

AhLongSanJr 25-07-2009 12:40 AM

Bro can share share. Kum Sia.

flirt king 25-07-2009 01:21 AM

Bro care to share ctc. Thanks.

smashkins 26-07-2009 02:39 AM

bro mind to share the ctc?