The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Kasumi, 24yo Nurse from Su Zhou, here Letting Bros Do Injecttion for Her - Pics (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=211993)

YoungForever 17-10-2010 10:28 PM

Kasumi, 24yo Nurse from Su Zhou, here Letting Bros Do Injecttion for Her - Pics

Recieved call from Kasumi 3 days ago, try to arrange meet up with her today.

Met her near her place, go to near by lovenest for our war............
Reach her place, stand right in front of me, thought is and office lady (OL), she dress like an OL who sit next to the boss, and also first thing cross my mind, was she looks like one JAV actress - the one got abused by her boss in the office.........

Check in, took some pics for her, ahhh, she brought her Nurse uniform with her ! She was working as a nurse back home, and after staying SG for a short period, she will be going back to her work injecting for patients.......over her in SG, we Bros inject her....hahaha.

After photo taking, proceed to bath, and she want to bath for me, come from behind with her 2 (.)(.) C cupper rubbing behind me, really buey tahan, control........ proceed back to bed, she become very horny gal, attacked my Nips, and my didi with all her Slup Slup sound, she really enjoying herself.......just before she want to cap me, I push her down and attacked her meimei, and her 2 (.)(.), and was asking for more on her meimei until my tongue was tired. I move upward to suck her (.)(.) and she start to cap me, pump her in missionery, sisscors, doggy, and back to missionery and load all into cd, and she was hugging me tightly, ask me not to pull out, she said feel good inside her...........

Rest for awhile, shit, the phone ring, time almost up, bopian, wash up, dress up, and leave..........

Her Stat

Name: Kasumi
Nationality: PRC - Su Zhou
Looks: 7/10 (OL Looks, Demure, but in bed - Horny)
Body: 7.5/10 (refer to pics, Very smooth skin)
Height: 1.61m
Weight: 48kg
Catbath: 7/10 (Still room for improvement)
Frenching: 9/10 (She knows when and where to french)
Pussy: Nice light pink, no smell, small clit
Fingering: Yes, she like it, and can feel the tightness
Lick & Suck: She love the way I lick
BBBJ: 8/10 (Alot of slup lsup, and very good suction)
FJ: 9/10 (Cann feel her, real tight and wet)
GFE: 9/10 (Real for her or KC power 100%)
RTF: Thinking of going tomorrow
Massage: 8/10 (Not piano type, she can do it for your after FJ, if got time)

Don'ts: RAW, AJ, AR, Pervert Request

Damage: 80 / 1 / 1 (Exclude CD and RM)

Kasumi in her Nurse Uniform

http://www.pixslam.com/show/3319/5ad...2/3/thumb3.jpg

justl00king 17-10-2010 10:32 PM

Re: Kasumi, 24yo Nurse from Su Zhou, here Letting Bros Do Injecttion for Her - Pics

Bro YoungForever,

Very tempting, got face pic?

If have, please send me plus her contact. :D

Thanks! :)

YoungForever 17-10-2010 10:36 PM

Re: Kasumi, 24yo Nurse from Su Zhou, here Letting Bros Do Injecttion for Her - Pics

Quote:

Originally Posted by justl00king (Post 5313815)
Bro YoungForever,

Very tempting, got face pic?

If have, please send me plus her contact. :D

Thanks! :)

Sorry Bro, No Face Pic

Check your mail

fwah_master 17-10-2010 10:38 PM

looks good!

Can share contacts please?

Thanks

YoungForever 17-10-2010 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fwah_master (Post 5313828)
looks good!

Can share contacts please?

Thanks

You Have Mail Too

hornyshit 17-10-2010 11:07 PM

Bro, care to share her contact ? Thanks .

gtodino 17-10-2010 11:17 PM

Bro YF,
You got my PM for the contact.

desire9943 18-10-2010 02:22 AM

Bro YoungForever
Can pm Kasumi contact, she looks fair in picture, is her skin smooth and fair?

LehManBros 18-10-2010 02:54 AM

Can i have her contact ?

n33dl3 18-10-2010 08:49 AM

Pl another new target ?

222nge 18-10-2010 08:50 AM

TS,
Looks good,Can I hv her ctc,pls. Tks

charlton231 18-10-2010 09:30 AM

TS,

Lovely,Can I hv her ctc,pls. Tks

sowhat 18-10-2010 10:07 AM

Ts, can I have her contact pls?

cooler74sg 18-10-2010 10:11 AM

Bro can I have her contact too? Thks

rlye 18-10-2010 10:23 AM

bro, can share the ctc.thks