The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Geylang thread LB info (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=218684)

miseon 01-01-2011 11:27 AM

Re: Geylang thread LB info

Quote:

Originally Posted by toughnut (Post 5539725)
was walking around last night and saw a damn hot sister with a customer. tall, leggy, great figure and looks. wasted no time, negotiated for 2 hrs $80 atnearby hotel. only then did i realize it was the famous nadia. great session, will definitiely drop by again to look for her.

wow bro, you got lucky! i ever ask her for 2 hrs but she rejected me. :(

talismann 01-01-2011 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickrick (Post 5545339)
The lbs that went for the op in say, last three years have very life like looking pussy. You can't the difference and some can even cum. (Don't ask me how). But those before...can look quite bad!
Seldom take post-ops so never got into the "painting" bit.

Thanks for the enlightenment. I'll be casually asking when the potong date was before looking down. :D

Robo 05-01-2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by talismann (Post 5547182)
Thanks for the enlightenment. I'll be casually asking when the potong date was before looking down. :D

oh yeah:))

iron_fist87 08-01-2011 01:10 AM

just had a session with andana... Bbbj for first min after that bj capped 8/10 all e way... Fj nv try but i mouth f her until she buai tarhan hehehe... She is mostly at lorong 20 nowadays... Still as sexy n sweet as b4 with her new boobs...

Wyman 08-01-2011 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iron_fist87 (Post 5568075)
just had a session with andana... Bbbj for first min after that bj capped 8/10 all e way... Fj nv try but i mouth f her until she buai tarhan hehehe... She is mostly at lorong 20 nowadays... Still as sexy n sweet as b4 with her new boobs...

ant description of her bro? seems like not a bad choice ya? :)

thegame23 08-01-2011 12:08 PM

bro iron fist ..... i though andana was out of the scene.. hahaha... anyways.. can tell wat was the damage .... :):):)

iron_fist87 08-01-2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thegame23 (Post 5568953)
bro iron fist ..... i though andana was out of the scene.. hahaha... anyways.. can tell wat was the damage .... :):):)

damage is 50 bucks excluding room.

jaankaden 08-01-2011 07:18 PM

i approached Andana once at GL and just asked her what her name is even though i already knew. she said, "Nina," so more inexperienced bros here who want to look for her might want to take note. :)

leroy13 09-01-2011 08:49 AM

hi,

does nina have a dick>?

jaankaden 09-01-2011 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leroy13 (Post 5571432)
hi,

does nina have a dick>?

i've never had her (not my type), but i hear she still does.

Robo 14-01-2011 10:50 PM

Anybody knows natasha eurasian LB ctc no. frm geylang lor 16. she always stand near to the bus stop section row, whereby the car's go in to lor 16. she is quite famous n wil be there once a week only.. Very discreet n oso does great service. Last time pay her 90 bucks with massage for 45 mins, ball sucking 10 minutes, fj 15 mins. worth the value n price..

iron_fist87 15-01-2011 12:23 AM

beware of this tall, indian she male, pony tail, small tattoo on her left back and long legs. service is really bad n fucktard! B4 book in hotel said 50 will do exclude hotel and during the fj service she demanded another 10bucks from me which i did not give and than worse still showed me bad attitude and started to curse and swear den suddenly do half way than she threaten to leave d room just because she cant get what she wanted. She was also drunk n smelly breath i didnt notice until she got near to me! I really regret taking her this is my first time encounter with such an lousy umprofessional shemale at lorong 16! Rtf - Fuck off over my dead body. Bros pls beware dont want u all happen same fate n also waste money. I have tried andana, nadia n others but nv exp such thing so pls do beware if u all spot this mother black chee bye.

iron_fist87 15-01-2011 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robo (Post 5589785)
Anybody knows natasha eurasian LB ctc no. frm geylang lor 16. she always stand near to the bus stop section row, whereby the car's go in to lor 16. she is quite famous n wil be there once a week only.. Very discreet n oso does great service. Last time pay her 90 bucks with massage for 45 mins, ball sucking 10 minutes, fj 15 mins. worth the value n price..

yes she is missing from geylang quite long liao... She has a tattoo on her leg too

warresg 16-01-2011 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iron_fist87 (Post 5542643)
geylang nadia is definately not this one... Lol... I already total tried nadia more than 5 times... At first she used to give me bj without cap but after that somehow she told me to play safe nowadays as too many std infected ard so just respect her decision n caps on. She is clean and hygiene as well... I tried her new pussy v tight n deep in... Let go my load in and it felt soooo good...

mind pm her contact? :cool:

iron_fist87 16-01-2011 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by warresg (Post 5593268)
mind pm her contact? :cool:

hi bro i dun have nadia's contact... Always go down lor 16 she will be there mostly cheers happy hunting