The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Avoid at all cost! 皇宫 F Shop (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=637144)

mst1 29-12-2016 01:06 AM

Avoid at all cost! 皇宫 F Shop

Fellow Samster , Please avoid at all cost

My group of friends 4 of us went there last week and had a very lousy experience. Out of 4 of us, concluded 2 girls attitude sux and very rude. After that complain to the boss he just simply replied that the girl is bad and they will feedback to the big boss. Girl will only be nice to you during selection. Not look like photo also.

Conclusion Lousy shop.
Damage: 198RM

94njd 29-12-2016 02:53 AM

Re: Avoid at all cost! 皇宫 F Shop

Thanks for informing. Newbie to malaysia scene. Is it located same stretch as Rich and Bitches? Many of these shop names around. What 皇宫/春宫/后宫。many many very confusing..

mst1 29-12-2016 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 94njd (Post 15473139)
Thanks for informing. Newbie to malaysia scene. Is it located same stretch as Rich and Bitches? Many of these shop names around. What 皇宫/春宫/后宫。many many very confusing..

I think not same stretch. It's along the same stretch with some money changer and mix of decent and non decent massage shop. (Main road) Their girls all Vietnamese . Very lousy attitude girls that my friends went and got piss off. I hope no other samsters will have the same lousy experience like us.

nivin 29-12-2016 08:52 AM

This shop which have to passby Apple Apple and go towards almost to the end of the street?

Robo 29-12-2016 08:55 AM

Bro which address is it so tat i can give it a miss.
Can u pls translate in english of the shop name.
Thanks.

samsungXP7 29-12-2016 09:26 AM

juz post out the shop name so all can boyscotts

mst1 29-12-2016 10:30 AM

Honestly Bros, I don't have the address.
It's along the stretch of the main road PETRON petrol station, followed by roti Prata shop ... money changer ... Long stretch
Chinese name I think it's call 皇宫 or 皇后. Huang Gong

I will go in soon again, snap pictures and let You all know. Do my best to let u all know and avoid. Really not worth to pay and get all the unhappiness.

Remember it's 198RM, plus they will ask you to go up 2nd level after you pay money.

nivin 29-12-2016 10:54 AM

Bro, this one?

http://tinypic.com/r/2hxxc2p/9

http://i64.tinypic.com/2hxxc2p.png

junyi91 29-12-2016 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nivin (Post 15473857)

yup, its this. however there are other shops with the 皇 word also. should be same boss.

nivin 29-12-2016 12:07 PM

Any girls number to aviod?

Robo 29-12-2016 12:30 PM

Seems nowadays there's no proper b2b massage shop.
All are trying by faking give such an hour or lesser services.The price does not even match to the criteria given to customers.

nivin 29-12-2016 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robo (Post 15474194)
Seems nowadays there's no proper b2b massage shop.
All are trying by faking give such an hour or lesser services.The price does not even match to the criteria given to customers.

Agreed, rm198 is steep with piano massage...😀

serpenty 29-12-2016 12:53 PM

Bro u can try shop at jalan serempang...
Tried there no regret price are reasonable..
Look wise give it a miss but service is good..
Near to famous maggie goreng shop.
Not sure the name of the shop..

mst1 29-12-2016 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by junyi91 (Post 15474114)
yup, its this. however there are other shops with the 皇 word also. should be same boss.

EXACTLY ! This is the one! We are not the first ones that encounter this till date. My other 2 group also says so.

End of the day, if the girl is a problem, the boss or OKT Willin to take ownership its fine, but it seems that they just push to girl problem and not even sincere in dealing in the problem makes YoY feel shit like why You go spend money and unhappy.

nivin 29-12-2016 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mst1 (Post 15474586)
EXACTLY ! This is the one! We are not the first ones that encounter this till date. My other 2 group also says so.

End of the day, if the girl is a problem, the boss or OKT Willin to take ownership its fine, but it seems that they just push to girl problem and not even sincere in dealing in the problem makes YoY feel shit like why You go spend money and unhappy.

Bro, what actually is the problem? service bad or??
what number?
Just curious...