The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Swingers Club - Sounds & Pictures (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=634391)

tomtomcat21 27-11-2016 06:21 AM

Swingers Club - Sounds & Pictures

hi all,

as photography is strictly not allowed in a swinger's club, i thought why not capture the experience in sound.

please bear with me as there is 3 hours worth of sound footage and it is going to take time to trim out the interesting parts.

here is the first sound file

let me know if this doesn't play ok. it's a .m4a file.

sammyboyfor 27-11-2016 04:50 PM

Re: Swingers Club - Sounds & Pictures

I have added m4a to the attachment file type.

tomtomcat21 28-11-2016 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sammyboyfor (Post 15360725)
I have added m4a to the attachment file type.

Thank you for such a quick turnaround boss!
I did manage to capture some pictures for our sammy boys. More sounds and pictures to come! But before that I want to report a small incident.

I went back to the club today as it is a naturist spa during the day. As I was paying in, I saw a hot couple being introduced to the facilities. They were fit, smartly dressed and the girl was wearing red lipstick. Anyway, I went to change into birthday suit and made my way to the hot tub. Soon after, I saw this hot couple come towards the hot tub, unwrap their towels and enter in naked. Hot bodies in hot tub!

There were two other guys in the hot tub. We had a bit of chit-chat. It was the couple's first time there. Soon one of the guys tested waters and started to finger the girl. She indicated him to continue. I put my hand near her face (only my hand could reach that far), and she started to suck my finger. I played with her mouth for a while and then positioned myself on the edge of the tub. I put my cock next to her mouth and she took it in. Only just now I had seen her all dressed and sexy, and now my cock was in her mouth. I started to fuck her throat slowly, while the other guy started to finger her vigourously. The sight of her red lips wrapped around my cock was awesome. She took me in her mouth completely. I tried not to gag her or make her out of breath (being gentle!). Her partner then asked me and another guy to cum on her face. We were happy to oblige. I think my tank was almost empty for the day, but the other guy shot a good load on her face. It was an awesome sight. I then played with her soft white boobs. I think she had come from fingering by now and the couple left to take a break.

After a while, it was time for round 2. The couple were back and the girl was getting fingered again. Me being me, I jumped in from the side and positioned my cock nicely. By this time, her lipstick was gone and mascara smudged. I thrust my cock deep into her mouth, this time not so gentle. I started to fuck her mouth again and shoved it in completely and kept it there for a few seconds. Great feeling, just like being inside a pussy. We were asked to cum on her face again and another gentleman did a great job of that.

Attached is a picture of that hot tub (taken on another day when 2 couples were playing).

OMG... can't believe I am getting up to all sorts of mischief.

sammyboyfor 28-11-2016 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtomcat21 (Post 15362554)

Mischief is good. It makes the world a better and more interesting place. :D

tomtomcat21 29-11-2016 06:19 AM

attached is the sound file from the dark room.
now, the dark room is the most dangerous rooms of all.
once you enter, it is pitch black and you have no idea who is going to grope you!

a couple entered and as you can image all the guys started to grope the girl. one of the guys positioned himself behind the girl and the result was this soundtrack.

my job was to squeeze and enjoy her tits. :D

this is a 6 minute audio, best heard on headphone. leave it on and surf other pages. there are moments of silence in between but good parts always follow.

now if you want to see some pictures, do leave some comments :)

MarlboroKen 29-11-2016 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtomcat21 (Post 15362554)
Thank you for such a quick turnaround boss!
I did manage to capture some pictures for our sammy boys. More sounds and pictures to come! But before that I want to report a small incident.

I went back to the club today as it is a naturist spa during the day. As I was paying in, I saw a hot couple being introduced to the facilities. They were fit, smartly dressed and the girl was wearing red lipstick. Anyway, I went to change into birthday suit and made my way to the hot tub. Soon after, I saw this hot couple come towards the hot tub, unwrap their towels and enter in naked. Hot bodies in hot tub!

There were two other guys in the hot tub. We had a bit of chit-chat. It was the couple's first time there. Soon one of the guys tested waters and started to finger the girl. She indicated him to continue. I put my hand near her face (only my hand could reach that far), and she started to suck my finger. I played with her mouth for a while and then positioned myself on the edge of the tub. I put my cock next to her mouth and she took it in. Only just now I had seen her all dressed and sexy, and now my cock was in her mouth. I started to fuck her throat slowly, while the other guy started to finger her vigourously. The sight of her red lips wrapped around my cock was awesome. She took me in her mouth completely. I tried not to gag her or make her out of breath (being gentle!). Her partner then asked me and another guy to cum on her face. We were happy to oblige. I think my tank was almost empty for the day, but the other guy shot a good load on her face. It was an awesome sight. I then played with her soft white boobs. I think she had come from fingering by now and the couple left to take a break.

After a while, it was time for round 2. The couple were back and the girl was getting fingered again. Me being me, I jumped in from the side and positioned my cock nicely. By this time, her lipstick was gone and mascara smudged. I thrust my cock deep into her mouth, this time not so gentle. I started to fuck her mouth again and shoved it in completely and kept it there for a few seconds. Great feeling, just like being inside a pussy. We were asked to cum on her face again and another gentleman did a great job of that.

Attached is a picture of that hot tub (taken on another day when 2 couples were playing).

From the back view seem rather chio.

SoGoodAh 29-11-2016 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtomcat21 (Post 15366119)
attached is the sound file from the dark room.
now, the dark room is the most dangerous rooms of all.
once you enter, it is pitch black and you have no idea who is going to grope you!

a couple entered and as you can image all the guys started to grope the girl. one of the guys positioned himself behind the girl and the result was this soundtrack.

my job was to squeeze and enjoy her tits. :D

this is a 6 minute audio, best heard on headphone. leave it on and surf other pages. there are moments of silence in between but good parts always follow.

now if you want to see some pictures, do leave some comments :)

Sounds like a lot of fun! Always wanted to go but hesitated..:(

Anyways, awaiting those pictures!

tomtomcat21 29-11-2016 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoGoodAh (Post 15366877)
Sounds like a lot of fun! Always wanted to go but hesitated..:(

Anyways, awaiting those pictures!

It is natural to hesitate. When I had bought my first ticket for such events, my heart was pounding out of nervousness for one whole week. :o

Here is a picture of a sexy couple. Note how she's got a collar on her neck. It's shouting out "come fuck me". She is the same girl as in the hot tub picture above. I did manage to get my hands on those tits for a short while. :D

I've got a couple of pictures of them fucking. Let's have 5 comments to unveil the first picture.

sammyboyfor 29-11-2016 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomtomcat21 (Post 15367622)
I've got a couple of pictures of them fucking. Let's have 5 comments to unveil the first picture.

Samuel Leong signing in! Let's see some pussy!:D

Macchiato 29-11-2016 07:44 PM

Tres bien Monsieur Tomcat got sounds now waiting for more sights !

tomtomcat21 30-11-2016 03:47 AM

well two boys commented, three did not.
the two boys should not suffer because of the other three. that would be unfair :)

here is the first picture. it is from a wooden cabin where couples (or moresomes) can go in to have sex. this club has got it right as these cabins have glass windows. some clubs have cabins with no windows. what is the point of that? might as well have sex in the bedroom.

you have to keep in mind that there is CCTV all around, there are staff walking and then there are guests walking. it is just too risky to take a picture like that. in this case, the cabin had a "glory hole" if you know what i mean. i put my phone there to sneak a pic. :D

tomtomcat21 01-12-2016 05:49 AM

this is the second picture.

more sounds and pictures coming soon. stay steady, stay tuned!

tomtomcat21 02-12-2016 10:01 AM

guys, i am fucked tonight. i am really drunk.

this one is from me to you! love you all :)

tomtomcat21 03-12-2016 12:18 PM

one more late night contribution

cavemao 09-12-2016 01:08 AM

Wow ts. Where is this place!