The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Who is Johnn, bedokmassage, power69, Thomasdelarue? (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=632503)

genos 05-11-2016 08:10 PM

Who is Johnn, bedokmassage, power69, Thomasdelarue?

And what is his motive? Been seeing this few accounts posting in almost all the threads in here and can clearly see that he is subtlely pushing a few joints in his posts. They are obviously the same person because the writing style is the same and his replies are usually no head no tail. So is he an okt pushing for his own joints and tries to avoid advertising fees by piggybacking on other ppl threads?

spicyroll 05-11-2016 08:14 PM

Re: Who is Johnn, bedokmassage, power69, Thomasdelarue?

No idea cos i don't track anybody nor do i see any need to..just my own self-contained opinion.

GR888 05-11-2016 09:02 PM

TS, the best way to deal with it is to just ignore & fuck it.
If people cannot make themselves clear in their posts then it's their problem.
No need for us to agonize over it.

massboy 05-11-2016 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by genos (Post 15277240)
And what is his motive? Been seeing this few accounts posting in almost all the threads in here and can clearly see that he is subtlely pushing a few joints in his posts. They are obviously the same person because the writing style is the same and his replies are usually no head no tail. So is he an okt pushing for his own joints and tries to avoid advertising fees by piggybacking on other ppl threads?

U kenna zap by them??

Their point is high!!! But true that their reply I really dont understand too.
Hahaha

sinpaokong 05-11-2016 11:13 PM

Someone has already pointed out in a previous thread that these four characters are likely to be the same person. They seem to have something to say in practically every thread and situation, including av raids. So I am just wondering if they are acting undercover or that they have first hand knowledge of the raids as some OKTS with connections do.

Safest thing to do is to avoid giving away details in the open threads and not to provide any info to them via PM.

Talking about being zapped. I kenna left, right and centre but who cares about the points? What value do they bring?

thomasdelaruue 05-11-2016 11:26 PM

i dont need yr info n pm.

thomasdelaruue 05-11-2016 11:28 PM

i dont need yr pm, nor info.
I go budget masg only, $50, two hr.
I am here since delphi forum. All sick of
Info ,here there got gal can fuck.

genos 06-11-2016 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomasdelaruue (Post 15277811)

Thanks for clarifying. And what about Johnn, bedokmassage and power69? Do u speak for all of them?

genos 06-11-2016 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinpaokong (Post 15277762)
Someone has already pointed out in a previous thread that these four characters are likely to be the same person. They seem to have something to say in practically every thread and situation, including av raids. So I am just wondering if they are acting undercover or that they have first hand knowledge of the raids as some OKTS with connections do.

Safest thing to do is to avoid giving away details in the open threads and not to provide any info to them via PM.

Talking about being zapped. I kenna left, right and centre but who cares about the points? What value do they bring?

Good point. Probably shd change my title to "beware of Johnn and avoid giving too much info to him"

Mmind 06-11-2016 02:52 AM

I post before liao la ,all is the same person.This OKT post a lot of ads at local free website.I can pm you all his number.But here he hijack people thread and keep on promote for same people(but making of this website but never pay)I don't understand the point go up so fast

Brogary 06-11-2016 03:17 AM

Even the way they type on the forum. Almost the same. Short sentences which are not understandable some of the times

scotttmd 06-11-2016 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thomasdelaruue (Post 15277811)

Likewise, I think most of us dun need your info too as they are all fat old hags, and we don't need your "advice" as nobody understands your English as well. So do us a favor and stop pushing your old hags in other people's thread. Much appreciated

salamander 06-11-2016 08:29 AM

This guy has at least 6 nicks. One that is seldom used by him now is nokia6i00. He is actively promoting Amy of Grandlink. Any bros tried her before? Good or not?

scotttmd 06-11-2016 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by salamander (Post 15278666)
This guy has at least 6 nicks. One that is seldom used by him now is nokia6i00. He is actively promoting Amy of Grandlink. Any bros tried her before? Good or not?

Doubt so. From all his past sharing, it's mostly old grannies. Unless you have a thing for those kind.

mePoke 06-11-2016 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmind (Post 15278266)
I post before liao la ,all is the same person.This OKT post a lot of ads at local free website.I can pm you all his number.But here he hijack people thread and keep on promote for same people(but making of this website but never pay)I don't understand the point go up so fast

Those nicks have been active at "points exchange" threads over the past 2-3 weeks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by salamander (Post 15278666)

All my puzzle/treasure hunt threads were deleted because the last and most recent thread depict a place which is strolling distance to his base op.

There is a very very new nick alphastar, with 200+ pts, that is promoting Amy over at the local massage section.