The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   Adult Discussions about SEX (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Chio food stall helper (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=399195)

NikO_Thai 03-10-2013 12:28 AM

Chio food stall helper

Hi everybody!!!

There's a Chinese saying "有福同享" which means got good things must share with others esp Sammyboy forum's fellow Brothers.

Today i went to Bt Batok Crescent to collect some old furnitures from a customer and by the time i finished loading the things onto the lorry it was almost lunch time.

The moment i stepped into the small foodcourt i was pleased to see many chio OLs eating their food and i told myself i've found a right place to enjoy my lunch since dunno how many donkey years ago.

While deciding what to have for lunch,i need to look for Halal food for my Indonesian worker before i get my own food.

And guess what? I was damn lucky to see a sexy lady in late 20s wearing a black singlet with a short poka dots skirt showing her fair sexy long legs taking oxygen break at the smoking area. Bingo!!! Buy 4d also not that heng lor.

So i asked her politely is there any Halal food stall knowing that there's none cos i dont see any Muslim frens aroundl,hehe!..... To be con't.

Sorry folks,falling asleep while trying to type..

BigJohnSnow 03-10-2013 01:18 PM

Re: Chio food stall helper

Maybe we should start a list of chio food stall owner or helper here.

BigJohnSnow 03-10-2013 01:19 PM

Some stall attract long queue is not because of the food, is because of the chio helper, so it help a bit to have a chio helper.

Botakhead 03-10-2013 03:26 PM

This I totally agree. But must have a job that goes around the small red dot to search and target for nice chio bu's instead of food. :D

Townsend 03-10-2013 03:46 PM

managed to hook a western food 22yrs old charbo in the past... but never contact anymore now. :mad:

1nottiboy 03-10-2013 05:17 PM

there is this chicken rice stall in the east... the owner is some middle aged ugly old man, but he has this smoking hot assistant helping him. suspect shes his wife, so timid nottiboy only dare to peep at her downblouse from time to time. better than nothing

sennheiser 04-10-2013 01:24 AM

Airline House 1 stall selling malay snacks.. Their daughter is smoking hot. Good figure, good looks & slightly husky voice!

NRider 04-10-2013 01:58 AM

Just to share somewhere along upper Thomson road and slip road jalan leban, there a hawker centre, nearby there is a SPC station. In the hawker centre there is Chio bu helper in a noodle stall, stall facing main road I think.. Enjoy the foods as well as the CB's ( . ) ( . ) looks juicy sia .. :D

BigJohnSnow 04-10-2013 01:34 PM

One chio helper stall to intro

Old airport road, from the NTUC stair case u go up. opposite muslim stall got one stall sell mee pok, the lady quite chio.

WithoutEuu 05-10-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sennheiser (Post 9816106)
Airline House 1 stall selling malay snacks.. Their daughter is smoking hot. Good figure, good looks & slightly husky voice!

Now, this look interesting! Very Very interesting!

myluckyguy 05-10-2013 10:50 AM

At coffee coffee shop in AMK, where I have my meals / dinner alone regularly. A china MM working there saw me regularly and last night hinted to me her days off and where she lives .. wonder if I should try to :D:D

cupid xpress 05-10-2013 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myluckyguy (Post 9822947)
At coffee coffee shop in AMK, where I have my meals / dinner alone regularly. A china MM working there saw me regularly and last night hinted to me her days off and where she lives .. wonder if I should try to :D:D

Bro,
Please do not hold your horse.
I believed you bring along tissue paper during your lunch/dinner right?
Please do the same, after you makan her, clean your mouth...

What a luck guy... :)

NRider 05-10-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Hey Luckyguy, not as lucky as you Bro, so go for the kill man butta enter and exit safely ya..

Goofingpro1 05-10-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Hi Bro Lucky not sure the XMM has been observing you or vice versa, since she initiated I think it's the former, go for it !:p

jameschong1 05-10-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

=======
is she stall helper, kopi kia, dish collector, cleaner or 4d seller?