View Single Post
Old 30-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
So far, most of my top bookings are those aged mid to late 20s. Only ever got 1 early 20s good performer over my 5 years cheonging Batam..
Same for me too. I called them the semi-SYT. Somewhere along the line between becoming a middle age (less than 30) but still have the look and figure of an SYT. Most of such has some good level of service standard base on their experience (they know what man wants and how to let man knows what they want),hehehe...in general,SSYT are young,some even very young and pretty.

Most young people dont exactly know how to think right at certain age...wilful,naughty,stubborn,being direct and seeking fun etc. Sounds familiar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer2015 View Post
How Altalanta massage and service?
Sorry bro,you should try reading the most recent FR on Altalanta Spa. Most says it isnt up to expectation in terms of massage,facilities and services as compared to your regular Delta Spa. It was "HAZY" from the inside with dirty milky water in hot pool too (according to reviews by others except me).

As for pricing,i believe it has been asked and answered many times before. If you are truly keen on answers,my signature links has the answers to your questions answered no lesser than twice as i have visited this place and have it recorded in my summaries. In case you havent already realise,the questions you prompted were answered just a few posts away from where your question is (which is on the same page of your post i quoted above).

https://samsforum.com/showth...6#post13618066

Hopefully you will try to find answers by flipping the pages in future.
(in your case stated above,there was no need for flipping,your questions and the answers you look for were on the same page of the link above)

Hoping for your understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
You could just reply Thanks bro Nono
Only one needs to thank me,the other i dont think so,hehehe...

Yes,i agree quoting the whole post is not good. If one REALLY need to quote the post,they have 2 options today.

a. They can copy the whole link from the browser and paste it like this below : eg. if i wish to quote your whole post I just :

https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32647

b. Alternatively,they can also use the Hide code button to hide the whole quoted post,below is my post for all to reference how to use the Hide Code Button :

https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=30150

Just an alternate solution.

Side notes to no one :

From one of the very old time story,Journey to the West,the Monkey God character in it complained for 500 years after being "put down" at the bottom of the Five-finger mountains by Buddha,that HOW is he going to repent when nobody shows him the "right path" to take? "No one teaches me!!" he shouted during his entrapment.

The Monkey God was released 500 years later by a mortal monk who later becomes his teacher and in his journey to the west finally learned to be more patient and humbly listen when someone showed him the "path". And it is in his journey (thru experience) that teaches him how to gauge which is the "correct path" to take whenever he was caught in a cross road junction (thats when many people or situation shows him different paths). It is his own action and decision that finally leads him to the paths he is destined to walk.

Just a thought...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info