View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBeast View Post
after reading all of the info from here. really tempted to have a war on the bed at batam if u know what i mean, hehe, reading bros nono guide. is a good guide to follow and have good info in it. so thank u bro nono for your all of your info.

just need bros to show me 1 time of the batam trip, how it will be like and such.
It will be like going to Sentosa except you bring your passport.

Be humble,talk nicely,dont act big or has the mentality that you can buried another person with money. (you will notice many sillyporean in the ferry on their way to Batam that has this mentality). And lastly,drop your expectation by at least half as compare to any other places you been to before.

Read my signature links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
has it occur to u that bcos u go with nono tat the price is lower? Bcos we are more confident when he's around? I went to Happy8 with nono once,got my girl at 900k after nono help me bargain dwn but wen i go there on my own trying to book the same girl,the damn papi quoted me 1.3m rp.
You are not the 1st person to encounter this issue to try to get a lower price w/o me. Remember the money changer incident? A bro go to change money opposite Formosa got 9500/SGD and 5 mins later i bring the exact same guy go to the same money changer,he got 9550/SGD,hehehe... The money changer apologized to me citing she couldnt remember my friend's face and didnt know that bro was from my group.

Honestly,i have ever brought bros who has visited Batam once or twice before they joined me. They told me they shared with me that they didnt have confident to even walk in to the joint/s. And even if they eventually does,the confidence level would falls to rock bottom upon entry. That was a long time ago before Dynasty 99 beside Formosa hotel and Queen8933 closes down. And do you remember i say before what kind of mentality i use to write my Basic Batam Guide? It was when i 1st visit Batam for the 1st 2 to 3 times. Those time were the time i have the least amount of confident when travelling to Batam. I am able to understand these concerns and the guide was written base on the almost same "lack of confidence" and to conquer such. Simple steps,simple ways,simple solutions.

The time you go with me was almost half a year ago,prices do increase,bro. The Papi may have quoted you an inflated price to 1.3 million rupiah. The last time if i dont remember wrong,we were being 1st quoted a 1.2 million rupiah too. And of all us,like 2 to 3 person talked to papi at the same time until he blur till he gave you at 900k..lol.

One trick here : If i cant convince the OKT,i attempt to confuse him,hehehe..

Quote:
Tell papi i book her b4 at 900k,he says maximum lowest is 1.1m & that girl has never been book for 900k. I reali LMFAO & walk out of that joint straight,papi immediately call me back & tell me 1m rp last price. I didn't even turn my head to face him & walk off.
Wise move,bro. At least you learned to WALK OFF from a not-so-good deal. If you are properly equipped with the "right knowledge",800k for that exact same girl is entirely NOT a problem,hehehe.. (keep in mind,i dont mislead and this is JUST between you and me)

Solution : There are no lack of girls in any other booking joints.There are 11 known licensed booking joint. Few hundred girls to choose from,surely you can find one that suits your taste,right?

Quote:
Must really learn bargaining skill from nono.
Hehehe...want to learn how to bargain? Below are some pointers :

1. I think bro iccy gives a good advice which i just learned :

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
All tat's needed is to do is reject the 1st 2 quotations by the girls in any MP & automatically the price will come down after 5 mins.

Wan to let the price come dwn further to the desire amt? Reject them the 3rd time but it may end up off deal as well. Then again,there is always other MPs in the area to go to if 1 MP turns me dwn. Wat to do,most sg men r jus too shy to reject a quoted price,too thin skinned to ask 4 lower price. A walking carrot just right for the chopping board.
Rejecting the girl's 1st 2 price quotation might likely works,hehehe...but for massage places and not booking joint,hehehe...

2. Try the massage shops near Utama area (behind Utama Hotel) and learn to bargain for 100k HJ and 200k FJ. An area i recommend to polish special service massage bargaining.

3. Joints with the highest mark up price in Batam were :

a. JV Happy 8 Massage
b. Bunga Massage
c. MM Massage
d. Indah 2

These 4 places above definitely need to bargain. And even if bargaining do not guarantee you a non-carrot price. Feel free to use them as target practice to polish your bargaining skill.

(Disclaimer : in Batam,almost everywhere also MUST bargain,in case people reads between my lines again)

4. For me,i always try to give my bargaining target the idea that "i dont need to choose my girl from your joint" OR "i dont need to take up special service from a particular girl". Once they get this idea ,you are likely to have their lowest bottomline price.

5. NEVER bargain with someone till you get temperamental or that your mood become emotional affected. Remind yourself the reason why you go Batam for.

Like what bro seth says below :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth El Nino View Post
My point is for the same amt of discounts given, some bros are made to work harder for it while some have it much easier. I am one example of tat haha. But if I were to do it all over again for next trip, I wld oso be glad coz its part of the whole "shopping process" in batam. I wld still prefer an easy & fast shopping to save time & effort but if theres gonna be some hard bargaining den I will juz treat it as a nice chat wif the papi/mami in the joint haha.
Be cool,just treat it like a nice chat during the whole bargaining process. Price ok,just take,price not ok,just skip lor...no hard feelings between both bargaining party. There are always the next better girls,hehehe...and not forgetting plenty of them everywhere to go around.

6. When I ask how much I want after she 1st quoted a price for a particular special service,I always tell them,”my friend tells me,Batam is 100k hj 200k fj”. Counter their next better quotation and bargain from thereon. And that is where my real baragain begins.

A very long example below :

Walk into Kings Massage,towards the end of massage,a GQ prompt…I will ask “how much”,they will sure tell me 500k-600k HJ (or some higher amount),thats their 1st quoted price. (die die must reject this price) I will tell them its expensive. They will ask how much I want and I will tell them , ,and my 1st sentence will always be,”my friend tells me,Batam is 100k hj 200k fj”. They will 101% sure say no,hehehe. At this point,they are likely to counter quote me again,lowering the 1st initial price. Whatever the price is,I will still reject,hehehe… this is the 2nd quote price.

Usually the 2nd quoted price will be about half the 1st quoted price,hehehe…of course the usual me have to reject it and be asking for the same 100k hj and 200fj,hehehe…in this instance,I will usually end myself with either between 150k to 200k hj or 250k to 350k fj which again depending on the type and tiers of massage places..

Below are the different Tier and Category of massage place from my personal perspective :

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Top tier massage : Spa secret,Spa Villa,Majestic Spa,Nagoya Massage and Spa,Indo Thai etc etc

2nd tier massage : Delta Spa,Octopus Spa, Altalanta,Pas Massage,etc etc

3rd tier massage : King massage at Formosa,Justmine massage Taichi massage and most other hotel massage center etc etc.

4th tier massage : Massage places similar to Utama area like Beautiful Massage,Hallo Kitty,Princess Massage,or Indo Rasa Massage,Maduran Massage etc etc...

5th tier massage : Girls from booking joints.Booking joint girls that does massage ,no need me to describe further.

6th tier massage : Ebu massage or Ibu Massage,hehehe...most normal guys wont even want to think about it..lol..available base on recommendation only,200k/hr.

7th tier massage : Wechat,wattsapp etc. (note that i classify as last tier mainly becos i dont use wechat/wattsapp or any multi-media communication apps)

It would entirely be up to the person to see which one suits him/her best or they can be like me,create a situation to allow the environment to suit myself by working around it. Every massage places has its own good,so there wont be a perfect massage place for me,only the most suitable one and how i go about turning it to my own perfection,hehehe...
And if i reject the 3rd quotation of the girl which is lower than the 2nd quoted price,it can also mean i die die want 100k hj and 200k fj,then it is either she surrender and i win or she insisted on her price and there's no deal (which also means i lose) between us. 50-50 chance in most case unless i know the girls are desperate. I usually do that when i am almost totally uninterested.

(Note:2nd quoted price were usually between 150k-200k for HJ and 250k-300k for fj,higher tier massage places may cost up to 350k/fj)

And with being "uninterested" or pretending to have that attitude,i have got quite a number of 100k hj and 200k fj near Formosa area as well as Utama Hotel area. Utama hotel being the most easiest area to bargain to get "100k hj and 200k fj" and Formosa area,sad to say the usual "100k hj and 200k fj" places has been spoilt pretty badly.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info