View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Ok,for that more than 1 hour of performance under a hot late afternoon sun,must really give the guys performing some credit. They have been there before i arrived,and i when i left,they are still there. So likely is, they must have been there for more than 2 hours,maybe even 3.

For such hardwork,i think must support a bit since the bottle of "magic" potion only cost 20k rupiah.

The scent of this so called magic potion was like any 跌打药酒 aka herbal alcohol for external injury. And please do not think its cheap stuffs. For that bottle size that small,selling at 20k rupiah and if you compare it with some medicated oil sold in Silypore for S$3 or S$4. It is actually more expensive in content size. Good profit for the performing magician but base on the number of bottles he sold,i did a count and i would say it is less than 300k sales figure he is getting. (he sold a little more than 10 bottles)

I do note down the number of performers in this show. There were 3 from the physical eyes. The main Magician himself,his assistant and the guy getting possessed by the Pochong. And who knows,there may be another one more man/boy hiding in the "Tent" itself,hehehe...to help untie the milky colored sack and the rope that ties the man when its being used to cover the possessed man (a 'tent' that size do not require 2 men to move it).

Proceed to DC Mall to buy the some IT stuffs i need...

Formosa Hotel gives me a discounted stay on a suite room for 2 nights,minus-ing 140k per night stay,i use the excess money to fix some stuffs and this thing cost me 120k rupiah after bargaining from the 1st quote cost of 150k. So far,so good. Its what i visit DC Mall for,and manage to get what i needed.

Sun is setting soon,i need to get back to room. Thereafter, its OTOT till dinner time. Was fixing some computer stuffs after the OTOT and didnt actually have the time to step out of dinner,so i just order from hotel.

Only then did i realize that Formosa Hotel restaurant has hike up all their menu prices. No more 20% and there is a slight increase in almost everything. So if i arent a member,i am more likely to need to pay the full price.

I have already said before,the membership were just gimmicks to lure non-regular customers. They increase their prices by more than 20% (they took away the 20% off plus increase their prices a little in every item in the menu) and then members gets 10% off. So i am now paying extra 10% plus if i ate in hotel.

Something i learned.

The next morning,called down a massage girl to have a massage,showered after i am done and then head over to Nagoya City walk to collect my pair of glasses.

A view from the 4th floor of the hotel just out of the hotel front glass door...

(taken from left to right)

...and out from the front door,i took the left turn to walk towards Center Point Mall but did not step out of the hotel perimeter.

...continue to page 9

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info