View Single Post
Old 20-04-2005, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Becoming A Very Expensive Place To Cheong

Dear All brothers,

Just a reminder that if you stay in batam for more than 24 hours, you have to report to the police station, that is if you are not staying in a hotel.
As for your friend who kana at the hotel, I am quite sure he is being set up.

As I know about the police here, they want $ that is all. Still here is a great place to cheong. Just be more careful. As for the hotel room being searched, what right the police got? Unless they have a tip off, if not how they know that room is OCCUPIED by a SINGAPOREAN at that time? They can plant the drugs as well.

As for those doing business, be more careful also. Rivals, or even local can set you up, by calling the police, or set you up.

This place now bo zhen hu also.

be more on the alert as well.

Here is a tip for those who wants to cheong here.

1. Try to go in a group. Let others know where you going.
2. Do not get the drugs yourself, and do not keep any with you. ( Although I am not in support of drugs)
3. Go to bigger and more establised KTVs or Disco. usually they are safer and pay protection $$
4. Do not open the doors at nite even they say police. If they knock the door down, pretend you are asleep. By that time, you would have enough time to look for help via Hand phone.
5. As picking up gals, dont show your valuables, make sure you keep them in a safe place.
6. The police here is fond of looking for outsiders to nab them, because they have more $$$.

Hope these helps.

Good DAy

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281