Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 21
ido11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dalian Info

For my KTV experience,

Venue: 中山會所
tel: (0411)82812888-8401

It is a ktv in a hotel. The rooms are from lvl 4 to lvl 6. They have around 150-200 ktvs gals.

I met this mummy liu ye(劉晔 HP:13050560090/1350798855). I was a lone ranger chonging this ktv and she took me on. I had a very good time over there all due to this mummy who i feel charged quite fairly and was always on the ball to entertain me. I made her drunk and she puked all over the toilet cos i made her drink red wine and beer. China chinese can't take red wine.

Rules of engagement:
1. 2 tiers of payment for the hostess 200/300 rmb. The difference is one evident in their looks. This fee covers their companionship for the whole night you are there.

2. If you are looking for a one shot(fj), this will cost you 700/800 rmb per shot. this price is inclusive of the companionship at the KTV venue.

3. If you are looking for over night, unlimited shots 1200rmb per lady. She will warm your bed till next day.this price is inclusive of the companionship at the KTV venue

The above scene pricing is something like CP but the thing is that the gals come to the room for you to choose. BUt in CP, you choose them from a big stage to go to your room.

I tip the mummy 500rmb for the good service but if you are there just 200-300 rmb will do. Server i gave 100rmb. Assistant mummy i gave 200. My total bill for 2 red wines plus 24 bots of beers came up to 2200rmb excluding the hostess bill. This mummy has a good notion of singaporeans thats why she was quite steady to drink with me all the way. If you drop by there, just tell her that wei ge 偉哥 from SG intro.

Conclusion of Dalian: Go to sauna for a relaxing time. The hot pools, back rub and the massage are really good. However, such places only offer HJ. Go to KTV for your FJ needs. Have Fun, be safe.