Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2002, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Saw a local Chinese which nearly makes my nose bleed. A stunning beauty, and was told she's from Manado

Many ppl always mistaken a Fair MANADONESE as a Chinese. Please lah, they are not CHINESE. But yes, they are much Farier then the Chinese and is well known for their 3 lips.

1 on top and 2 below as they have this skill of sucking your bro with their 2nd lips when your bro is inside their pussy. Very skouk one.

I did mentioned that KTV girls are good to look at and maybe some can play but nearly none can fuck. No service if understand what I mean. Of course there are exception. Had one from KTV before but it's more like GF relationship thus we did not talk about money. So the f**** was better.

At NewYork New York, why didn't u go across the street and there is SUPER where u may pick any girls u like for Rup350-450 K for a night. They are quite good lor.

And u are staying in this hotel call Jayakarta Tower Hotel. Right??

Well, we could meet. PM me as I should be in Jakarta as from the 19th Feb,.... 1st Week of March would be in Surabaya.

Cheers.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you