Old 28-02-2002, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
manisan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Korean Este FR

Based on Rainman recommendation, I went to try the Korean Este at Golden Clarion Hotel. No problem finding the place (3rd floor) if you take a cab.

As I didn't make any appointment, I had to wait for abt 20 min for room. The mamasan brought a girl called Siska & just left the room in a hurry. She looked pretty ugly in my opinion, I quickly rushed out from the room to call the mamsan back so that I can change to another girl. The mamsan said you can only change 1 time, so I just waited & prayed that the next girl would be better.

The new girl's name is Resa, slightly better looking, but I'll not choose her if i had the choice. The rest was as per what Rainman mentioned; shower, massage, body massage, followed by bbbj.

The body massage was alright, but I think the ones I tried in Phuket (Christie spa) & Jakarta (Kartika) were better. The bbbj was the only consolation, as it was really quite good. I managed to CIM, but she took my didi out quickly & HJ me after that.

Overall, its probably not worth the Rp300k as you cannot choose the girls. My recommendation in Jkt for you brudders would be "Stadium". The girls are mostly young, but service varies; will need your participation & you'll enjoy a lot.

nb: they had increased the number of rooms to 15 (from 8) & 20+ girls working.