Thread: Jakarta Info
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2002, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Korean Este FR

Agreed that Stadium is better but for a change to something difference. I always recommend Korea SPA. Was told the girl at Kartika is much older though I have never been there myself. Could not find the place lah.

As back to the service of these girls at Korea SPA, my best was Dewi and I have heard from lots of ppl that the service is below standard especially when they know u are new and alone.

If u recall, the first question the girl asked when u are there is "Your first time here ?? Are u alone??" For me, I told her no and that my friend whom come often is next door. Thus I had better service as u give comment when u leave the place if u remember signing a piece of paper when u left. So the girl dare not be funny especially when u speak bahasa above avarge..

Cheers

Quote:
Originally posted by manisan
Overall, its probably not worth the Rp300k as you cannot choose the girls. My recommendation in Jkt for you brudders would be "Stadium". The girls are mostly young, but service varies; will need your participation & you'll enjoy a lot.

nb: they had increased the number of rooms to 15 (from 8) & 20+ girls working.

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you