Thread: Dalian Info
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2014, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dalian Info

Dalian is expensive to cheong. Went thete last week. I somehow got "cheated" by a model grade lady who came knocking on hotel room.

She is smart by gradually incresing the price after offering service one by one. All up i spent 1500 rmb. Which to me, is very expensive. I nvr spend more tgan 800 rmb for a gal.

But man, she is drop dead gorgeous with model body. Beating all tcs actress flat in terms of look.

The othe encounter is in a bath house. Happy ending msg in room. Very pretty lady with goodbody. 600 rmb. Piano msg. Tome, also a bit expensive cause no proper msg. But depends on what u want. I want good msg by a nice lady with happy ending. Rarely can find this type.

So. Inconclusion, dalian has lots of pretty girls. Quality one of the best in china. But expensive. Comparable to beijing or shanghai.e