View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 19
aries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of lightaries is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Some recent visits, I didn’t really dig out their past MRs prior to my visit, just go based on the talk of the day here. All of them stay alone at the time I visited them, not sure after that.

Vivian
http://www.liltigersden.com/vivian/

Face look very similar to pic but face only lol. Stout built like clearly/cassie type, neither tall nor slim with some baby fat. Adorable!

She massage topless and her routine will last a few min then her hand will slide down my butt crack and linger there. I will smack her hand off and the whole thing will repeat again. Okay since she wanna play, I’ll flip over and play.

I think hers is a small B on a young body. Sensual was good, no complain. Fresh young girl usually can get me off easily. Gfe oso good with lotsa hugs and kisses. Must have won many fans under her charm oredi. With her figure, she won’t turn head on the street but overall still a not bad session.

恋儿 Lian-er / BELLA 贝啦
http://mygongzhuwang.com/lian-er/

The attached pic is the closest to her look.
I won’t classified her as SYT, she looks older than advertised.
Very heavy make-up, I think she was trying to cover a mark on her chin.

Massage was ok, she got good strength and technique.
Fair, petite size body with small B boobs. Good roaming signal – can go south.
The rest was SOP. Uses phone quite a bit.

At some angle when she lay next to me during the HJ, I actually find her very pretty.

Linn 淋
http://www.liltigersden.com/linn/

Seriously, none of her pics from her ad looks like her, again much older than advertised.
She looked big, tall and athletic. Machiam like a retired basketball player.
Small C, broad shoulder and very strong legs.
There is a bit of kampong feel about her that I don’t like.

Sensual – Can go topless and let you play with her tits.
I’m glad I came, she is quite armature in this.

Massage – I don’t like her style

So I left quickly before my time was up.
Linn: syt face in a basketball player body. Nothing special...very SOP service. Complexion is pretty good.

Vivian: She is over-rated. Normal GND looks with a average figure. Complexion is not as fair with slight blemishes. Bro...u are right she is not a head turner. To be fair her attitude is good & has a bubbly personality. Service is SOP, nothing off the menus. & btw i didn't get to shower with her. Maybe only selective customers. Booked her becos of all the hype. But the great anticipation turned to null. Anyway despite of all these she isn't easy to book. It makes me wonders why. Maybe i am not her preferred customer. RTM: no for me. Risking of being zapped by her followers for writing this. Anyway that is my honest take on her. One man's meat another man's poison. Quite cliche i know. LOL

Bella: too skinny to my liking. A cup doesn't turns me on. Quite commercial feel.