View Single Post
Old 16-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Re: What's that sound ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by JingQiangBuDao View Post
it's not the fart or the air sound that you pull your dick out from the pussy......it's more like a muscle or bone sound to me......
let me share my experience, may not be the same as yours.

It was about 18-19yrs back with WL in cowgirl position. She rock way too high till my cock slipped out of her pussy slightly before she rammed back with my stiffened member just nice totally out of the pussy in standing position. Same too heard a crack and feel pain in my cock maciam kena cracked in two. Rolled off clutching while she just shockingly look at me with concern.

Resumed activity after a while and go home after that. That night pee abit 'hiam1 hiam1' i tot i heaty. The next day pee maciam pee acid damn painful. Damn chua sai that time, still young mah... Loon for few days don't dare tell people until really cannot tahan. Ask my lao peh for advice, nagged abit and whiffed me off to Kelantan Lane Clinic and was diagnosed with 'pek chok', dunno called what medical term forgot liao.

Asked for injection but nnkc male doctor refused only prescribed capsules course for 1 week. After the med recovered. Till now still phobia about cowgirl and tend to slow the girl down if she behaved too 'high'. 100% experience.