View Single Post
Old 23-07-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3970 / Power: 24
lobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond reputelobang_king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Mingzhao has two English speaking girls, the other being Sophia, although she seems to accept Chinese clients only? My honest review on Sophia:

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 7/10
Massage: 6.5/10
Attitude: 8/10

Was actually quite shocked when I saw her for the first time. She is really pretty, no doubt about that. Even more so than the photos.

She was very scantily dressed when giving me the massage, which gave me a very good view of her body. Killer model kinda body to match that killer face. Boobs were not huge, but I would say the right proportion for her body type. Not flat AA kind of breasts definitely.

Massage was average at best really. I give her extra point of being able to get the job done despite her inexperience. Like some other brothers here, she has mentioned that she is still learning and trying her best.

Attitude in general wasn't too bad. We spent a lot of time chatting and it seems she is very well read and well informed. Could even have a little intellectual debate on the control of media in PRC!

Overall a positive experience and would definitely visit again. Perhaps in a few weeks time and hopefully her massage skills would be even better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ½Man½Beast View Post
I would like to recommend Michelle, who is an English speaking massage provider. She has been in Singapore for quite a while and can speak our kind of English.

Looks 8/10: still quite pretty despite her age (30s)
Massage 10/10: Impressive strength and Thai massage techniques
Feeling Massage 10/10: Best I ever tried. I think all the reports from other customers of hers says a lot about her service standards without me having to eloborate further
Facial 9/10: very relaxing with face mask as well
Boobs 8/10: Huge and bouncy tits
Jua Gen 10/10: Michelle's Jua Gen is THE BEST I have ever tried, no joke. Try it for yourself to believe.

Overall a really really good experience. Only fault I kind find with Michelle if I really really want to nitpick is that she is not an 18 year old sweet young thing.

However, with age comes experience and Michelle really shows it with her service standards especially her Thai Massage and Jua Gen. Definitely unrivaled in the market.