View Single Post
Old 29-11-2016, 03:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Toronto, Canada: the basics

I had to make a quick trip to Ottawa last week for a meeting. I arrived on Thursday day after an epic flight which took me closed to 30 hours. Anyway asked the supplier to book me hotel in down town and they put me up in Fairmont Hotel.

Within fairmont hotel, there are a bunch of pubs and bars which many ordinary Canadian unwind... These are not a good place if you don't have friends. There is a gentlemen club called Barefax in this area. Drinks is about C$6-10 for a glass... There is a center stage and gals of different shapes and colors will do strip dance. You can ask any of those gal to go upstair to do hot lap dance for you for C$20/5 minutes. Gals quality here are not that great and lots of them are above their peak year.

If you are willing to spend C$16 taxi fare, you can cross the river to go to Quebec and go to other gentlemen club call Pigale.

Pigale is much bigger and more atas club... drink is about the same price but you would have more selection if you want to drink in bottle and not cocktail drinks. Gals quality is way better with the same set up. I manage to get 5 gals to come back to my suite to party and some of them went down to their birthday suit after they close at 03:00. The 5 gals are paying patrons there and I just happen to pay their drinking bills... I spend 2 nights there and it was very fun. I will come back to this place if I go to Ottawa again. You can find their detail in their websites.

I think Canadians are very friendly people... I like my experience in Ottawa