View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 03:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: Indonesia , Sukabumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by orantoz View Post
Hey bros, was looking around and could foundmore information on Sukabumi~

Do they have call out girl or spa or ktv similiar to jakarta / Bandung?

Currently will be there for few days, else gonna hold on my money and masturbate~ hahahaha
Cheers
I was there about 20 years ago.... a quiet and pitiful place with no industry and not much work available.... the folks are living hand to mouth by eeking out subsistence living growing whatever they can.
But if you want action...... you have to go to the kampungs...... these are the very same kampungs that the OKTs source their girls from.
As long as you are willing to pay..... many families allow their daughters to spend the night with you.

That was the situation there about 20 years ago..... I do not know whether it is still the same or they have made progress and develop into a better place. Looking forward to your updates and FRs if any.