View Single Post
Old 23-02-2015, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: what happen to the great bonks thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris8080 View Post
The age and face is OK. Just that the service.... Coz I kanna before stated bbbj, but don't even bj. Can kiss but go there cannot. Can cim but cannot. Cannot touch boobs and nipples. Cannot touch pussy. Shower yourself before and after. Hair also cannot touch lmao..... that's why very very very scare now choosing fl here in dome 1,2,3 .....
Yo Bro Chris, thank you for sharing your experience with this stable. Upzzz you my humble point. I also have similar experience with the same stable, service is not what is stated, and lady's age is a lot older than stated, and looks a lot older too. Guess it is the risk we take but if all Bros share the truth here in the forum, we help each other save time and our hard earned money.
Thank you for reading and chiong safe.