View Single Post
Old 17-05-2015, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 9
Uncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncle2015 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

WL Name : L12H17G11
Origin : Thai
Height : 1.60-1.63m
Weight : 45-50 kg

Face: 9/10 (I supposed no such thing as 10/10 ?)
Typical Thai tanned colour but thick make-up so couldn't tell her facial complexion. I would say surprisingly she was very pretty, as I never handle tiger.

Body: 9/10
Straight and tout dancer's legs, great thigh and calf in good proportion. Typical Thai tanned colour but perfect skin complexion with no scar, very smooth. No hair on all parts of body, naturally, but shaved pussy. No cellulose. If you like to squeeze or pat, her flesh is just right. Good proportion on her vital statistics.

Boobs: 9/10
C cup and looks over proportion for her body size. Firm boobs.

Bath: 4/10
Simple bathing with NO boob-rubbing or hand jobs. Although she cleaned my anus cleaner than my Cat150 experience, but less thorough.

Cat Bath: 0/10
Not offered.

Frenching: 0/10
Her principle No.1. In fact, no kissing allowed, just simple touching her lips was allowed.

BJ: 5/10
No BBBJ. Moderate job with no vacuum cleaner kind of suction power. Just gentle and soft. But it was fun to watch her blowing me, when I stood up while I held her hair. She didn't offer deep throat, so I had to slowly guide her. Was impressed with her way popping the CD into her mouth and cap my 2IC with her mouth.

AR: 0/10
Her principle No.2, anyway, I would waive her too.

Pussy Painting: 0/10
Her principle No.3.

Caressing her body: 9/10
My favourite. I like touching and caressing nice body and skin, especially her straight and curvy legs, butts, and boobs. All perfectly built.

As this was a Cat50, so before I started my FJ, time was already up. Now I know what is Cat50. Low cost but not cheap cost. Meaning, less frills, and less time. Cat50 is 30min with bath and FJ. Cat150 is 60min with many services from bath to FJ.

Nipple sucking: 8/10
Sucked her nipples and she responded mildly, though I suspected part of her "customer service". This is what I called a mouthful. Nipples were just the right size.

FJ: 7/10
She applied lubricant on her vagina, so it was not that fun. Not really tight. She checked on my 2IC whether the CD came loose or not. To me, this is a plus point as she practised safety.

GFE: 8/10
Initially, we were like customer and service provider relationship. Then something happened. When she told me to hurry up as I was still caressing her body, not even started BJ. So, after I clarified with her, I told her I would extend her for another slot.
After I shot, we chatted for a while. In fact, she asked me to do one more time. But ... bo ko neng.

RTF: Yes Yes.

Damage : $100 for Cat50. Lol

Conclusion : I respect her principle of hygiene : no BBBJ, no AR, no pussy painting, and no tongue twisting. Good way to protect herself and income. But I know many chiongsters would deem this as no value for money, like I initially did. Regardless whether I RTF or not, I would say I thought I had a F of the decade, I mean the overall experience.

Last edited by Uncle2015; 06-06-2015 at 12:20 AM.