View Single Post
Old 17-03-2014, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ☆☆☆ TAIPEI, TAIWAN's AGENT TAKING CARE OF ALL YOUR ENTERTAIMENT NEED DURING YOUR

Called Bro Justin twice during my trip in Taipei last week

1) the lap dance + HJ joint - girls older, not so chio but super wild, esp with the games. Room is super old, and quite bad condition..
Disappointed when we found out upon bill payment that the outlet starts timing when we made reservation, not our arrival. Tio makan 45 mins..

2) uniform joint - girls prettier, talk more and room are much cleaner and more decent.
Downside - not sure if its cos its on a Sat, i had to change 2 girls (3 in total) as the captain came in and grab them - saying other customers have booked them UNLESS i can counter to "kwang" or "bao" them for min 4 hrs..
Worst part - only me faced this problem whereras 2 of my buddies had the same exact girl from start to finish..

Up for Bro Justin whose fast in response though i would suggest for Justin to check out the outlets and manage some expectations..
After all, 不同国家,不同玩法。不是每个惊喜都是好的