Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Rayquaza69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Dear bros;

It took me quite awhile to decide on this post, but after reading some of the bros' posting, I took the courage to write this. Before I go on, bros, I choose to posts it here instead of the "Health Issue" forum, is because I guess it will have better effect.

I've been a rowell's visitor for many years since army days. At that time, only local ladyboys were found. To cut the story short, last June, I tried a thai ladyboy at hse79. Her name is "J" (i din't bother to get her exact spelling). She is tanned, tall (around 1.69m), slim and slender, long hair, and has a tatto at the top left (or may be top right) back. If I can remember, it is a butterfly with colour.

My 1st experience with her was superb, we french like lovers, eye to eye, curl our tongue together like long lost lover. She BJ be with cap on while I HJ on her slim tool. She was so obliging and never bother about timing. Her tool is functionable, and I often made her cum before I penetrated her either in doggy or missionary.

Whenever she come back from thailand, she will sms me and we will meet up that evening at hse79. After few sessions with her, I began to BJ her with cap as I was too high after frenching her. She tried to penetrate me with cap still on, but I hold her back as it was hurting. Last Aug, she text me that she will be going back to thailand for a month, so I went down to have a good time with her. Honestly, I was attracted to her.

After we met, as usual, we french like no tomorrow (after you read on, u will know its really no tomorrow). We strip each other passionately, and had 69, she did mine raw, while I cap hers. Soon, she moved downward to french and lick my hole. It made me so high that I guided her finger to FJ me. She applied KY and FJ me skillfully while her mouth is still BJing me. I closed my eyes and was enjoying that moment. Suddenly, I felt trying to use her tool to penetrate me. Initially I did nothing, but before her tool head could get in full, I felt hurt and told her to stop. Then I realise that she has taken out her cap and was trying to penetrate me raw. I finished the session doing her doggy and left the place with fear and worries.

One month later, I notice a small lump of meat (about 1 mm) just beside my anus. I thought it was nothing big deal, may be just too heaty. I did nothing, and thus it grew bigger and bigger. By early Oct, its was like 0.8cm big. No pain, no itch, no feel, but just iriitating as there was an extra meat there. So I went to a GP hopefully to get it cut off.

Guess what? """Genital Warts", the GP told me, and said few more were growing out too. He told me to go DSC asap to get it treated. At DSC, I was recommended to do a HIV blood test too. Luckily, negative. But for the last 5 months, I have been going thru hell! Liquid nitrogen spray is really painfully, especially during the spray, and when blister developed. Worst of all, the kind of look I get while the nurse was spraying me. And it is a weekly process. Occassionally, the MO will insert a scope as big as a 5o cents coin to ensure the canal is free from warts. Warts persisted and were very stubborn. At time, the itch was really unbearable and the pain while wapping after passing motion was speechless. Worst of all, I have to hide my DSC card in the car worry that gf or parent might see it. I have to find thousand and one excuse not to ML with my gf.

While I am writing this, the warts are no longer there. But, WARTS has NO CURE!!!!!!!!!! So bros, in writing this, I hope you guys play with caution. I will only put "J" 1ST 4 hp number so that bros here can be alert when come across. "9358 xxxx".

Thanks and God Bless.