View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
I don't think its a good argument to say that people 'want' Coyote bars because most bars now are infested with Coyotes, and owners willing to pay extra to get Coyote Dancers on stage to attract customers. Most Buddist temples are infested with 'scam' tuk-tuks in front of it, most local tours force you to goto fake Thai Jewel Factory or Thai tailor store, but this is not done for the benefit of the customer, but rather for the owners to try force you to buy something you don't want, and unfortunately it works on many tourists, which is why they keep doing it and it become more popular.

The gogo bars are usually freuqented entirely by tourists and not locals, many who come just a single time and unaware of differences between Gogo dancer and Coyote. This is entirely different from a G-Club where most patrons are locals or repeat tourists customers who understand it is different concept (cannot barfine etc..). Your comparision between Gogo Bar and G-Club is not appropriate because the clientele and the expectations from each club is totally different. IMO Coyote dancer mixed with Gogo dancers is confusing and i'm not the only one who thinks so:

"The Confusing Coyote Concept....There has been something of a backlash by Western customers in the likes of Soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza against coyote dancers because sometimes it isn't clear who the coyote girls are and who the gogo dancers are. ...there has been a noticeable trend in emails from readers who feel deceived after spending an hour or two getting to know a girl only to be told that she is not available....Lady drinks for coyote dancers typically attract a premium of anywhere between 20 and 100 baht more per drink." https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/week...oyote-concept/

Also, the issue I have is not with my money and Salary, i am willing to bet my Salary is much more than the average tourist and perhaps yourself if i can afford to take time away from my business and Fly to Asia 5x's per year from USA just to party using my own money (not company expense account), each trip spending thousands of dollars. The issue i have is the principle of deceit posed by Coyotes mixed with Agogos which can scam unsuspecting tourists. Even Billionaire Donald Trump refuse to get swindled or into a bad deal no matter the cost ""You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on."" It is not a question of Salary, earning more, or spending power, it is the principle of deceit and false advertising. As far as i know, none of these Gogo bars put signs up Clearly explaining which girls are coyotes, and which cost more for LD and can't barfine, or make any real effor to explain before i start ordering drinks. When i walk into a Brothel (which essentially a Gogo bar is, no matter what anyone here thinks) i expect that every girl there is available for sex, and if i spend time and money on a girl only to find out she is not avaialable i would be very pissed. I don't think your average tourist patron would know that sexy shorts = Coyote, and sexy bikini=Gogo, and if the Gogo bars clearly cared to inform us they could, but they don't. At the end of the day, it just looks like a low-grade tourist trap scam to me.

I respect you have a different view, but clearly, you are financially motivated to have this view, and i understand that. However, despite your claims have not personally heard another Bro here say they enjoy the Coyote Concept and find it good value, whereas i have heard many complaints here against Coyotes and Arab bars that use Coyote's to rip of customers. If there is another respected brother here who loves Coyote Dancers, and does not find them confusing when mixed in SC or SN, please let him speak up, and i will take back this view. . We are welcome to their own views and opinions, but right now you are the only voice i hear on this forum that support the Coyotes, and i have heard many people have opposite view.
It's funny how u compare coyotes concept with the scams of Temples/Jewellery. Lol.

Most of the bars for your info do not allow local Thais. With a few exception unless accompanied by a foreigner. I'm not sure about your knowledge or mileage about the bars at nana/cowboy since it's ain't hard to differentiate or like I said to know the difference between a coyote and agogo bar.

What makes u think that most of the customers are in for a ride whenever they enter a coyote bar? I would say a lot of the customers who goes to a coyote bar because they are repeated customers and regulars. Lol.

I have nothing against westerners but dun u think it's hard even to ask anyone in the bar if the girls are barfineable/ price of barfine/ lady drink price / is the girl available.

Would MOST really be that stupid to go into a bar and start randomly order many sets of ladydrinks for an hour and only to realise that all he could have done to save himself all that unnecessary if he could just asked?

U make it sound like those scams bars at patpong where u order a drink and then need to pay 3-10k baht to be able to leave.

It's good that u are able to earn much more than the average tourist. But if u felt compelled to spend ladydrinks ( perhaps not your style ), nothing going to stop u from not entering any coyote bars. Just like some do not like soapys. Some do not like going clubs like onyx to drink. Different people have different preferences.

It's a basic for anyone who is planning to go somewhere in a foreign country to do some ground check on the place they intend to go. Failing to plan is sure to fail. So u are saying it's the bar responsibility to put up a sign in different languages for those who came unprepared?

U said u expect every girl is available for sex. Even in a agogo bar, a girl have the right to refuse to go with a particular customer if she is not comfortable to go with him. Let alone a coyote bar. No offence but the way u put it ,seems like what my friends told me in China ktv, all the girls are readily available for sex as Long as "show me the money". Hello. This is Bangkok. Nana/cowboy dun work this way. Not even 10 years ago. If u want girls available for sex, soapy is the place u can go. The girls sitting there are all ready to be bonked as Long as u pay.

Financially motivated? Even if the coyote bars have not a single customer, Nor the girls can't make a single LD or barfine, I still get 100% Not more Not less Comm for each girl I supplied. Lol. There's no difference for me 365 days even there's only just 1 pathetic customer sitting there sipping a drink for hours for the whole night.

Why would we need any respected brother here for any case, to come forward to attest his like for that? Do u need a voting system for it as well? As much as u might detest the coyote concept, there are plenty of Japan/farang as well as Singaporeans patronising nana/cowboy every night. Even if there's 9 bros who came forward, does it mean 9/10 tourists enjoyed coyote bars?

The point is very simple. U walk into a particular bar with interest. U take a look at the showcase when u entered the door. U can always leave if u dun find anyone who catches your eye. No one can force u to buy 10s of LDs if there's a ugly old fat sh*t sitting next to u rubbing your crotch. Dun come cry foul when the girl refused to go ST/LT with u but decided to go off with a young good looking customer mins later. It happens even in a agogo bar like baccara.

Does baccara put up a SIGN that says " most of my agogo employees only prefer to go ST instead of LT. Preferably Japan customers. standard barfine - 600A+2LDS. LT - 4 hours." As myself, I did not see that. But despite many disapprove of how expensive and ridiculous it may seem at baccara, it's still attracts lots of customers.

Last but not least, if u have the mindset that the girls u see must be available for anyone for sex , there's only one place. Massage parlours. Agogo bars girls also have the right to refuse to go with u but the next moment go off with a Japan customer. M I right to say that agogo bars also deceive customers to believe that all their girls have to go ST/LT as per requested by any customer without the right to refuse? They should also put signs in all different languages particular in Chinese. As I have seen many girls rejecting going with China tourists. Please let me know your views on the agogo bars.