Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2017, 04:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
New to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to beholdNew to the acti is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Anyway here's my humble but late FR. Went down on Sunday night and as usual there alot of FT blocking the gate. Wanted to see the full stock but was too squeezy, the girl at the gate did a fucking motion me and grabbed her crotch so in my mind was just take her and hope for the best. Went up to room stripped and she told me that she saw me before. Can't recall her name but thats ok as sunday was her last day. We both stripped and she laid down on the mattress as I frenched her, she then started to play with my 2IC and I played with hers. Noticed she got hard so I went down south and blew her, she was enjoying herself and grabbing my head to control the tempo. After awhile I got up and moved my body over hers and she gave me a BBBJ while I was wanking her off. Then I took the condom put it on for her, lubed up and mounted her. She was ok size for me as I dont bottom regularly, but she pumped away and after awhile she came. Then she told me to fuck her, and as commanded I fucked the living daylights out of her. Could see she was enjoying it as much as I do, mainly because she asked my why i cum already and was asking for an additional round at no cost. But all good things have to come to an end as I was about to meet my friends. I hope this lengthy FR will bring back some memories to those bros who like to bottom but at the same time enjoy a sensual session. Cheers and happy bonking.