View Single Post
Old 11-12-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 10
T1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to beholdT1ts0rGtF0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyo View Post
Finally got a slot with Jasmine! http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=484368

I would put her in the category of Amy and Eileen [MILF masseuses] and glad to report that she is probably the best among them all. I thoroughly enjoyed the massage and would even consider opting out of the BM+HJ for more massage time, even though I liked that too. May be a bit biased here cause she's the only one among them who managed to relieve my stiff shoulder and back... There was a lot of teasing as well. I thought it was over after the BM+HJ, but she started to give a nice head massage [big head of course].

Looks wise, she looks acceptable. Well maintained body for her age, and her boobs are definitely bigger than what was advertised, 34B probably. Location is very discreet, quite near to Amy for bros who have tried her before. Her room is probably the most spacious as well, with attached shower for convenience. She has been in SG for quite a while, so her English is decent and it was easy to communicate with her.

Overall, I would definitely RTM Contemplating on trying Lisa [Ling Er] now, but $150 including BM is quite expensive, considering that Jasmine does that for almost half the price, minus those huge knockers...
Wah better than Amy, this I gotta try