Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
RAYMO90 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Official Massage hair Salon - Mei Tai Wan ,Gin, MY, Stylish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Jia Qi View Post
finally went to give this a try today, supposed to go down yest but last min had things on, so changed the appt to today..spoke to the one whom i think is the best-looking amongst all judging from their fb page...

when i reached, she said she needed to go off and arrange another one to cut and wash for me...i was like wth!! but i thought never mind la, since already come down, just try and see how...

the gal who wash and cut for me was ok la, not really my type but young and sweet...my aim was to check out the place and to have a proper cut and massage, something different from my usual haunt...

place is nicely renovated, still new la...but that really is about it...nothing to shout abt for this place...

the facilities lose to the established outlets like MTW... only had 3 washing bays...but a lot of chairs in front...

doesn't have a spa room for those who want more privacy and less noise from the outside...

to the skills and service level...again, lose to those more established outlets like MTW...(i used MTW bcos I think most bros who are into hair spas would have been there minimally once before)... the gal who massaged for me can't massaged for nuts, maybe bcos newbie....she says she worked at hair salon previously, so cut and wash skills ok (or at least she claims), massage still learning...ok fine...

her cut and wash skills also leaves much to be desired...i'm not looking for a stylist haircut, just a simple and normal cut that most guys will do...after she finished with the cut, i was like wtf!! i knew i am gonna waste money already, so decided to make do with the cut and proceed for the wash and massage...

wash-wise, the time spent and skills also lose....massage also non-existent..

so seriously, my advice is skip this place... those established outlets at jln besar will thrash this place upside down....at least until the skills and services here improves in future...

having said so, i think the worst thing is the pricing... i took the $89.90 spa package... there's other packages but it all involved doing face mask, i'm not really into doing face mask at such places...if i really want i would have gone to a facial place... so the $89 package is the one with wash and spa but without face mask...

top it off with a hair cut for $20... that's like almost $110....at the end of it, u need to circle the slip of paper to give tips...$2/$5/$10... seriously, the boss of this place need to review this...otherwise this place probably ain't gonna survive for long... jln besar places are cheaper, services and skills are better....

oh, the final straw, when i left, i asked if can pay by credit card, the boss (this moustache guy, who keeps walking in and out from the front desk to the back and forth) replied he don't have because the banks mandate him to put down a 120k deposit....not so sure how true is this but when i told him other places are much cheaper and can pay by card... he simply gave me the bo chup face...

and last thing...the parking for this area is horrible la... damn difficult to find parking by the street side... the nearest possible parking is probably at the grandlink sq area... and it's by the hour unless u go after 5pm...

so...end of the story...i'll most likely not go back again....although the girls all wear super short shorts and like to show their butt cheeks... i think i saw 3 or 4 today... so the whole session i was enjoying the butt cheeks bcos the service and skills ain't nothing to shout about...

advice to all bros is dun bother to go to this place.. it is just another hair spa salon where the boss employ a lot of malaysians and PRCs and package them as some Supergirls and jack up their prices to make it seem elusive... mind you, it costs $169 for a 2 hour spa!
Thank you bro for the warning.