Old 07-10-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PenangKia1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pearl of the Orient

After a long wait for Focus, finally I managed to test drive her today. I was very anxious to test her for quite sometime and today is the day.
Called OKT and guided me to the location. On the way to this port, I also visited the other port to see Lita. Surprisingly, she is not as attractive as in her photo. Continue my journey to meet up Focus. Reached the location and I gave a call to the OKT again and he asked one of his girl to open the door for me. There were 3 girls sitting in the living hall and mostly are good looking, but I wanted to see Focus. I have been requested to wait while she was inside the room with the OKT to settle her payment. About 15 minutes later, I saw a petite hot looking girl approaching me and introduce herself as Focus...man, I was so tempted to press that boobs and kiss her.
Surprisingly, she as very accommodating and guided me to the room. We chat for a while and then proceed to shower. Once back from Shower room, she saw my little brother was very stiff and she requested me to be gentle as mine was slightly big, and as usual, I promised her to be gentle and not to worry about it.
We started to kiss for a while and I sucked her nipple and play around her boobs kaw-kaw. Then, she asked me to lay down in the bed and she started to kiss me on my neck, chest and slowly grab my little brother and gave a BBBJ...I would say this is one of the best BBBJ that I had ever had. I can sense she is trying to give the best service to ensure I am fully satisfied. After a couple of minutes, she jumped on me and started the cowgirl session. During this session, her eye contact and multiple kisses makes me more hornier. I told her that its my turn and ask her to lay down and in charge. Explore her body venturing multiple position and finally load her with my stuff.
We chitchat for a while and proceed to shower room and continue chitchat with her after shower. Just got to know that she had worked in KL, JB and la while in Singapore. She also told me that she have been to London and stayed there for 6 months...no wonder she can communicate in English. Well, she was not pushy but my time is up, so I told her that I need to leave and she gave me a good hug and a kiss. She is certainly a great partner and I certainly had a great time with her. I am surprise to receive such a great service from a hot looking girl like her. Next target is looking forward for STOP....