Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 23-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

The picture of Boeing I posted was taken more than a year ago. During that time she was taking female hormones and couldn't get an erection. The hormone therapy also made her gain weight.

Now she looks much better. She lost weight, stopped her hormones so she can get a hard-on and recently got a boob-job. She also puts on more make-up than the picture so you need to look carefully. But the best is to ask the girls in the house whether she is working or not.

As the other bros described, she is a rare ladyboy that can give you AR if she likes you and, hopefully, you have a clean ass! The only disgusting thing I can think that describes Boeing and some of the other ladyboys is that they don't really cleanup after sex. So the next customer will be sucking their unwashed boobs/dick that had been sucked by the previous customer!

BTW, I think she will be going back to Thailand on 2 March. Catch here while you can!

Last edited by RumpRanger; 23-02-2009 at 01:40 PM.