View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Bros, the whole problem with this business of ladyboys quoting high prices is simply because there are those few that actually pay this type of money, i.e. $400 and even higher.
So as long as they are good looking, good figure, willing to do whatever shit the customer wants, can speak English reasonably well and above all offer privacy which is ultra important to these customers they will continue to quote and take their chances.
Why do think so many of our bros who offer $150 plus are sometimes kept waiting for more than an hour? The ladyboys are attending to the higher paying customers!
Don't talk of $400, just yesterday one ladyboy from OT got a brand new laptop worth like $800 plus from a customer. Although this is rare, this just shows how much some guys can throw money around. Even the ladyboy was shocked!

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com