Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Peachacup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

FR L18H18 G5

Went on a busy nite most fish tanks empty. Was considering H32G69 for her big boobs (anyone try her service b4?) then I saw H18G5 alone in fish tank wif gentle smile. More slim, n I assume this house had good service, so why not.

Turns out she quite shag that night so svc not so good. Don't let me touch her fake big perky boobs too still, catbath was good la. Hot n cold BJ normal. Rather sop. FJ she started riding me, n I tot haha g8 chance to touch her boobs now! But wa lan, she got turn off n immediately ask me do missionary. That's when I heck care pin her to de bed n started ramming her with great speed. She started moaning, eyes closed quite loudly, n I grabbed her wrists above her head. Heheh now cannot block me so quickly left hand auto roam her tits. Shiok, felt like jap av moment. Slowed down momentum to slow deep power thrusts until I cum.

After she wipe my didi, she stare at me for abit. Dunno if it's de "y so rough" look or "y I cum so much" look lol. Then she plonked back to bed try to sleep abit. I decided to drink carrot juice n look at her. Service cmi tonite, but she's jus tired la. Cuz later she open up n we got talk more. Great fair skin.

Face : 6.5/10 (cuz no smile much)
Body: 7/10 ( very nice, warm, smooth n compact to hug n hump)
boobs: 7/10 ( nice to see but cannot touch wth)
Catbath: 5/10 (she bites nipples)
BJ: 6/10 (sop suction not bad)
FJ: 5/10 (I did all de work)
GFE: 1/10 ( svc cmi that nite)
RTF: nope

Guys, any gals wif good svc to intro? With AR would be the best.