Thread: Danang & Hoi An
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danang & Hoi An

Just to share some tips on hotels in the central region.

In Danang
Most of the budget hotels around Bach Dang or nearby to Han Market don't really care that you check in with a local gal. Their 5-star resorts like Nam Hai etc are also okay if you inform them beforehand, and not bring in the gal after u check in.

In Hoi An
Again the budget hotels don't really care. But some of the 5-star resorts might be sensitive about this. One way of getting around this is, tell them you are checking in with a gal beforehand, and for the sake of paperwork, tell them to feel free to open another room under the gal's name (although u are only paying for one room). They will usually comply as the market is competitive.

Note: The above is based on my own experience and also because I use Vietnamese while checking in (esp for the budget hotels). Your experience may be different from mine.