View Single Post
Old 22-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
My top favourites: no particular order
Anqi -Magic
Lucy- Tiger den
Moon- Haonan
Amy - Google play
Qian Qian -Tiger den.
FYI: All Milf category!!but massage skill & GFE tok kong.
One man"s meat maybe other's poision.
Agree on Lucy @ liltiger.. damn good massage and despite milf, can get me to cum. Most of the time, I cannot cum easily.. recently, I can only cum if I can finger the ML but there are some rare ones that really know how to make me cum just from HJ.. and Lucy's one who really knows how to tug. Downside - location, not convenient for parking, and lots of human traffic at night.

Must try Anqi next.. Moon and Amy, could find on google cache but presumably they are no longer advertising? Amy sounds interesting - can speak English! My chinese is half past ten wan...

Regulars that I go back to:
Ling Er @ Liltiger (Link)

Awesomely MASSIVE boobs on a tight sexy body.. Boobs are not saggy and have no sag lines, they are just perfect. Well worth the extra $ cos she will go nude to give you her BM. Very professional and friendly, out to please you.

Qi Qi @ Liltiger (Link)

Nice boobs, good massage, perfect body, really looks like Fan Bing Bing or Cecilia Cheung.

Wawa @ Chewyfruit (as mentioned previously)

Good massage, SYT body, service oriented, perfect boobs, great HJ, friendly.

Not around anymore but used to be my #1 regular: Niki @ Pussylicker!

Damn hard massage, including stepping, and awesome boobs.

As you can tell, I go for boobs haha. Some of these pics are from my 'archive' so apologies to OKTs!