Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
butchokoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://da3377.wordpress.com/wawa/
http://sglonelyguy.com/kiki-massage/

Tried wawa/kiki a couple of days ago.

Was curious of this ml bcoz of good reviews on her site and also he photo looks good. Pardon me for my review

Looks 7.5/10 - looks almost same as her photo. Pretty lady not the syt type but its more on the demure gnd milf. Opened the door and greeted me wearing same dress as the one on her ads

Location 6/10 - high class condo around 15mins walk to the neerest Mrt but not descreet enough especially if you arrived early and needed to wait. Inside is very cozy spacious with massage bed and attached shower. There is another lady staying with her i assume its also ml.

English 8/10 - so surprised as she can speak good english. I am not chinese speaking person but somehow she were able to converse with me.

Massage 8/10 - she has hard and soft (relaxing) massage. I opt first for her hard massage but i regret afterwards. When she say hard it means hard. Anyway, massage is relaxing almost fell asleep. But cannot concentrate becoz most of the time on top of me can feel she is grinding her pussy on my back although she is wearing undies. Her smooth creamy legs rubbing against my legs. Damn feel so high.

HJ 6/10 - nothing special.

Autoroam 6/10 - anticipated for this moment as both her ads stated full body autoroam but please be gentle. And i was already thinking how much gentle i can be. However, 4G signal turn to 3G. Can touch boobs tune headlights but cannot lick. Just lower down dress. Did not remove undies and also cannot touch down south even on top. Anyway i can respect that and did not complain about it maybe she is not comfortable with me.

Time - dont know how to rate this one. After the hj she went to clean me with tissue and then she wash herself. Was lying down relaxing. Then when she came back she asked me to wash. When i came back she was just typing on her phone. I asked was it finish? She told me yesi was surprised when i check my time just barely 40 mins into the session. My fault is i did not complain. I was shocked paid and left snd keep double checking the time from when i went in to going out

RTM: probably not. Can forgive the autoroam part. But the short changing the time is a big thing for me. I just kept thinking maybe i am not her type lol. Like what they say "one man's poison might me another man's meat"