Old 08-03-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
mantino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

went down to rowell again earlier today and went straight to gate79, the one with a lot of potted plants outside it. don't know why today so special got a lot of bangalas around mustafa shopping centre until overflow to desker and rowell. and there's a crowd formed in front of gate79, gawking at the LBs until the pimps had to shoo them away. anyway so i quickly squeezed to the in front of the gate see the choices available and went in.

so her name was sonia, cute little thai ladyboy. paid her, took my clothes off and the action begins. kneeling on the bed i started kissing her then went down to her boobs. sucking those delicious nipples gave me instant hard on. then told her to lie down while i go to work on her cock. now my cock feels left out so i decided to 69 she suck mine and i suck hers, my favourite position.

enough of sucking i asked her to fuck me. she capped and i got on doggie style and she begin fucking me. while doggie fucking me she asked if she can cum in my mouth. i can handle a LB cock in my mouth but i not sure if i can handle a LB cum in mouth so i declined. but i said she can cum on my body if she wants. so after a few more pumps of my ass, she told me to turn around and she cums on my chest.

one good doggie fuck deserves another so after cleaning up her cum on my chest she capped me and i begin pumping her ass. somehow pumping her ass doggie doesn't feel so good. so i got her to turn around and fuck her missionary. i took longer to cum compared to last time i was here but in the end it was a cumtastic feeling.

name: sonia
boobs: 7/10 not so hard compared to other LBs i've tried before.
tools: 7/10 nice cock and very functional.
bj: 7/10 getting suck while sucking is always a great feeling
fj: 6.5/10 dunno why today take a lil longer than usual
damage: $30 + $20

after the whole thing while getting dressed i asked her if she like to fuck guys. and she said yes. wow this is the kinda LB i'm looking for. so i wasted no time in getting her contacts so next time can pick her again. cheers.