View Single Post
Old 13-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 17
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sammyboy dissapointing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostsquad View Post
yep he forced alot of gals to do raw. i know he is not the only one but he does it too openly

i know of some gals who admitted to it.
there was once this milf whom he did raw on his site kena std so it became quite bad.
that milf very fast tio pok. these kind of things they definitely wun allow it to spread

alot of TS kena coz they keep doing alot of "shyt"
some really went overboard
theres a reason why some TS are still here after so long
Bro, regarding about this raw issue, we can just say it is speculation, so we can't really comment much.

But do remember, the gals are no angels either. You will be surprised what all these china gals do at the back of the scene.

Anyway regards to the TS being caught is not necessary Becos they keep doing alot of shit, sometimes the TS tio is Becos they are sabo by the girls themselves. Girls want to get white card, keep staying in Singapore to earn money so they sabo/ stage an ambush with the police to capture the TS. Vicious cycle repeat again and again.