Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
004kk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What's around in KL now

Bros out in Kl;

Just sharing my opinion n views. Not here to bros here what to do or behave... just sharing experience.

Website or app for entertainment cannot be trusted. Just like anywhere, they just want to have hit and run business as the population is hug and overseas cheongsters a lot too due to exchange rate, e.g. Singaporean.

The experience of spa or brothel visit is weak as compared to many years back. For the amount spent, I rather go jakarta to be served decently with no pressure for tips by the okt...

Ktv scene, also not that desirable... high price with low playability (I will prefer sg ktv) for prc n Malaysian... other middle high to middle type of ktv mostly is viet and service standard... beware of the mummy ripping you off by saying here are room charges and other tips where you had already paid for the drinks that includes everything... choose only good review ktv and go back there...

Clubbing scene... not yet explore... hoping to try out to see if can pick up local girls...

Conclusion.... the amount spent in Kl, u will get better treatment in Jakarta...