View Single Post
Old 16-01-2016, 11:52 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Disclaimer
This trip review is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me.

*Do take note, my objective is for sharing the experience i have, some may said again that i am promoting the place again. Judge it for yourself.

I heard and saw this new hotel as being advertise so decided to give it a try for this trip. Stay over there for two nights

Trip date: 13/01/2016 to 15/01/2016

This hotel being to the swiss belhotel group.
Address of the hotel

Harbourbay Bay Complex,Jl. Duyung, Sei Judoh
Batu Ampar, Batam 29432 - Indonesia

Telephone: +62 778 210 9999
Fax: +62 778 210 9998
Email: [email protected]

Costs: 375 000 Rp
I am not sure you can get the vocheur at kaha, maybe someone can check it out. I personally think that the rates was quite ok and reasonable. Breakfast is also included

Some pics of the hotel:

Advantages

- Room is big, clean and has nice ambience
-wifi is strong, will not get cut off easily
-aircon is strong
-a lot of socket for charging handphones
-nice lift, is cool and style
- safe deposit box

Disadvantages
-no in room massage service
-simple buffet style breakfast
-no fridge and blower
-no bathtub
-not easy access to other shopping center and bonking joints
-standing shower
-quiet in the night and also rather deserted

Summary

Hotel just about 3 min walk from the habourbay ferry terminal. It is a tall hotel with 11 storeys. All the room have same size. The hotel doesn’t not have a swimming pool and it has a small cafe. I stay at the 8th level as i can see a very nice sea view of the hotel. Another side would be able to have a nice view of batam.

The room came with a very nice n comfortable side sofa. You can fantasize making love looking at the sea view. How shiok it would be?

My rating
I would give an 8 out of 10 as overall i have a nice stay there. The reception is friendly and cheerful too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily