View Single Post
Old 25-01-2016, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer84 View Post
I can't believe they actually increased her price from 1.2 to 1.5 with this kinda attitude and services. Yeah, like I said before. She at most only worth 800k. In fact with 800k I can get a better one from other joints. Reason for taking was to find out whether did their services improved.
Its CNY season,bro..price surely increase in every joint. But i am glad you send that warning of your incident to warn bros here about the girl,Putri. Believe me,when there are demands more than supply,"blind men" will still go to her. And curious bros here will visit that place like me to try to know who Putri is. OKT will smell something fishy and have her name changed. So the best bet will be skip MM this coming season. (when there is a higher demand than supply)

I will not forget one thing last CNY2015,each girl from a couple of booking joints can take up to 5 overnight customers a day. OKTs wont care (no complains allowed),hp all off etc. Tho i am not a victim,but well...i kiasu ma. Worry if i arent careful enough,i will become the next victim on the que line this coming CNY2016,hehehe...

Or if anyone wish to die die book from MM,then they will have to watch out for a little petite fat fat girl with just a normal look which the OKT will say she is very young and with a stuck up look-down-on-customers kind of glare.

At this point,i am still on my stand that a girl who is not good in a joint do not mean that all girls in that joint isnt good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer84 View Post
Anyway, recently I got a free upgrade from kings massage where the ML quoted me 500k for hj and I managed to bargained to 250k. She asked if I want to fuck her when she's rubbing my small head and I told her that I already got a cewek waiting in my room and she said no worry it's free lol
So,its 250k for a FJ + HJ? Hmm...my conclusion,the girl has shown that she likes you,hehehe...

How come i never have such good deal? Hehehe....i envy you...you break record liao lor,being the 1st person i knew who can get a 250k for fj at Kings Massage,hehehe...

Thumbs up to you!!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info