View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 8
tomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to beholdtomtomcat21 is a splendid one to behold
Re: At Ministry of Sound

scene 6: doggy, multiple positions, kneel down blowjob, two-girl blowjob

next i went to the main room. it had a row of comfortable seats against the wall. i came across this tall guy who was fucking someone other than his own partner. you can see his partner in the middle. both the girls were equally hot.

he was completely naked and she was wearing neither bra nor panty. he was pounding her doggy style, standing. then he climbed onto the seats and fucked her from behind. even in the dim light i could see his cock meet her pussy. he then sat down on the seat, the girl went on her knees and started to give him a blowjob. he guided her head with his hand.

all this while, his own partner was standing and admiring the show. he asked his partner to join. she also knelt down and the two girls started licking his cock together. lucky guy!

PS: earlier in the night, i had seen this couple swap partners with another couple. it was a very hot foursome. this guy is not particularly good looking, but he is tall and he had a great technique. he always seems to find one or more hot girls wanting to be fucked.