View Single Post
Old 30-11-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by syt4me View Post
Green haired girl erend. Now no one can miss. Go to facebook and type erend. To see more. Even got pics of obat if u look far back enough. Look at her facebook, she can dance, so if anyone wants a dancing partner find her. Pity they haven't got any lapdance gogobars in batam. She might make a killing there. Haha.
THANK YOU.
Wow, the (in)famous EREN. No, she is not the Ayu which I used to know (I still have her on wechat, I see she offers "ST BO").

Well, if I see her FB profile and her videos, the first thought that comes to my mind is STAY AWAY. My impression is that the last thing she must have in her mind must be to please a customer.
Definitely not a girl to book. I would take a ST, but only on site and if I know that the papi is strong enough to ensure discipline from his girls.
This girl needs a leash LOL