View Single Post
Old 14-09-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Really got such thing as overnight quota and fine meh, i think she bluffing
Not sure if she bluffing, she told me during 2nd visit. Straight away call me Tirak, damn torlei.

Hmmm a 1week old gal will bluff something like that meh? Overnight they only earn $75. To be fucked all night or stay vigilant all night? Not worth it for the gal. I think the gal rather kc cust take 3sessions instead.

She say the boss exempt them 1st 2months. From 3rd month onwards need to fulfil overnight quota. Apparently what the boss do might be against av rules.

Didn't want her to get into trouble with her boss then. But now she ord, heck care can say out.