View Single Post
Old 27-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Fei Yan (0819) - Model looks, ht n bod!

Fei Yan (0819)...24 yr old mm fm Jiangsu...quite fair, pretty attractive demure feminine looker wif quite sharp facial features n lovely big eyes, wears no make up n oozing wif nu ren wei appeal, natural fresh look!...model ht n bod!!... 168+cm gd ht, sexy slim long legs...slim bod wif no fats n has a lovely back, but some parts of her skin abit dry becuz not use to hot humid local climate...B/B+ boobs, modified but not that hard, still ok to squeeze, wif small light brownish raisin droplet tits...ass abit flat but still quite juicy, pussy trimmed wif no smell...red toe nail polish looked womanly sexy, i like!...no previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc is still quite newbie green but gfe is vgd...passion n sensuality increased as the session progressed...makes great use of her mesmerising eyes n femininity to seduce me n i cld feel natural hot sexual vibes!...she sucking my fingers at times n sitting on me bod, me throbbing cock grazing on her pussy while i squeezed her boobs, her hands holding onto mine she looking deeply into me eyes wif smoulderng effect, damn bloody shiok!!

No action in the shower...but bbbj is quite gd for newbie slurpy although suction abit weak n nice ball licking/sucking n massaging of me balls wif great seductive eyecontact...no ar but gd lick of me perineum...she is still new so reluctant to kiss at first, but as the session progressed n we got comfortable wif each other light kisses led to full kisses led to light frenching led to quite passionate frenching when fucking her hard n getting her high wif her eyes open, v shiok!!...

She enjoyed me playing wif her modified boobs n me tonguefu got her wet wif soft feminine moans, her hands playing wif me hair n head shiok!...Fj vgd in any n all positions, she is accommodative n has a natural feel, lets herself go...enjoyed bonking her standing doggie n doggie becuz of her lovely back; foldable chair also damn shiok wif her sexy slim long legs wrapped ard me waist at times n at other times stretched wide n still yet at other times on me neck!...

Overall had an enjoyable bonk wif this newbie Fei Yan...has model looks, ht n bod...nice demure friendly mm who appears keen to learn(gave her some tips)...definite gem material potential...many tks to Duckbeaks n Fat Fatt for the recommendation

NB...this fr was based on my initial fuck wif Fei Yan in her first week working in GL...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation