View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bennetton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: CUTEY PETITE PRC meimei with Big B Cup>>>(see pics)

Thank you to bro fb0407 for finding such gems and sharing with us.

Just came back to sg after a short tw trip, I immediately text a few contacts from all the generous bros here. Took up another offer in the afternoon as evelyn only reply 2 hrs later - told her i will call her next time.But as fate has its way the next time was tonight.

The 2hrs session i booked earlier turned out to be just 1hrs because she complained my lil bro too big (which i dun think so and does not takes it as compliment) so end up bro still very hungry for mei mei after the first session.

Immediately text evelyn for another session, she say ok.
Being a stranger in sg i not sure the road and hotel name she gave as they are all in chinese but lil bro did some quick thinking and manage to translate to english. Took the risk and got in a cab reach the place and look at the landmark...hmmm 90% sure its the correct place. Straight head in and book the room...was quite worry because was rejected by 81 earlier because they need passport...ok this one did not ask, show foreign id only..good.

text her the room number and she arrive in about 10mins... first impression... petite syt...quite chatty.. and needless say soon action started.

below are my stats.

Looks : 7 (Syt easily look like 19-20)
Body : 7.5/10 (smooth, petite, short legs, no fat)
Boobs : 8.5/10 C (love her boobs and butt, all the meat at the right places)
BBBJ : 8.5/10 (No hurry at all, love the way she licks the shaft)
Frenching: did not try...must give it a go next time.
FJ : 7/10 (2 styles, missionary and lying doggie...cannot play much as she complain pain and warned me not to go too deep..but i just love the way she put those in words.... very tight indeed and it was wet as well. Have to keep reminding myself to be gentle and never push too hard...quick challenging)
Attitude : 9/10 (very talkative, tcss quite long after action)
GFE : 8.5/10 (practical girl/not afraid to speek her mind/whole session no rush)
Damage : 80+tips+rm+cd
RTF: yes