Old 24-04-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
kentkent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ♥♠【人间天堂】♦【WeiWei♦newly arrival♦petite size♦SYT Look】♠♥

ive met this girl. her contact is 9124 4284 for whoever wants to meet this girl.
shes not worth the money. first, the photos posted above are definitely not her. she was also v proudly telling me how bros who met her and commented on the photos being not her, and how she tell them to fck off, saying dun want can leave. shes the one who wanted to use the fake photos and got the okt websites to use it.

she has no tits. as in completely flat. her nipples look like they're swollen from some baby biting and sucking on them for the last 10yrs. not sexy body at all. bbbj was v routine. she keeps trying to kiss even when i told her i dont kiss.

worst of all, she tried to suggest raw saying she was out of condoms. when i asked her how then, she said its ok, can proceed like this. i told her then if that the case i go out n buy cds, then suddenly she produce from beside the bed.

her pussy is tight, v v tight and she can squeeze the muscles even more, so thats the only good pt abt her i can say. in all, shes not an honest service provider, but if bros wanna try their luck, pls go ahead.

up me if u appreciate honest fr, or zap me if u r with the okt. just have some balls to leave ur name.