View Single Post
Old 15-02-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Services-Great Massages-Great Bonks

Valentine's Day Date #2

After my not-so-sextifying session with Jenny, I was feeling hungry so went to the nearby eatery place for wantan hor makan where I met up with bro King and 2 other bros. Bro King then invited me to hop over to Themepark Spa to relax and see his new girls. Why not?

Reached the spa and talked cock for a while before going to the viewing area to mirror the girls available. Damn! One customer who came earlier has taken the new girl I was eyeing on. But #9 Pang caught my sight so I chose her and did not regret at all. Pang is petite with very fair skin. Nicely-shaped B cup boobies and soft-spoken. Short haircut which suits her face very well. Still wearing braces. Very girl-next-door look...like the GF which you have always wanted to bring home to show off to your parents. Always smiling and very GFE. And when we french... OMG! Those tender tofu-soft lips could have melt in my mouth. It feels just like frenching a long lost GF reunited again. Showering together with her is such a romantically sensual activity... our soapy bodies ruba-ruba each other to the silent tune of unchained melody.

Back on bed, she gave me a catbath with a very sensual BBBJ while stealing shy glances at me. I can't stand that seduction anymore! Got capped entered her tight pussy as she let off soft innocent moans. We bonked and frenched passionately in a few positions before I finally cummed in missionary as she hugged me so tightly like she never wanted to let me go...

My best Valentine's Day date in many, many years! Thumbs Up!