Old 21-09-2007, 01:08 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
issan_madboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai movies/drama thread

Thank you brother JWNY for starting such an informative and interesting thread.hopefully we can keep out the flame wars that have been plaguing this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
Art of the Devil I is better because the lead actress is more chio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Tirak1099 View Post
Back to Thai movies....Watched a DVD with my Thai gf the other day, "Art of the Devil II"....dont know the Thai title. I dont go for horror movies much but this one was not so bad. Story about Black Magic gongtao.
Brother SC i prefer art of the devil II cos got more gore.i like to see blood spill and missing body parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Tirak1099 View Post
This one I watch b4 too.....touching story. Funny part when his gay manager brought him home & tries to rape him....
I like the part where he sang in the army camp.very touching.

How about the legend of queen suriyothai?francis ford coppola's epic production.was the movie that kick started all those gigantic historical epics like king nauresan.The film describes historical events in the life of the heroine, Suriyothai, the queen of King Mahachakrapat. from the age of 15, ranging from love and attachment, royal wedding, resettlement in the capital, court life, intrigues, and sustenance of royal dignity.

Year: 2001
Director: MC Chatri Chalerm Yukol (a.k.a Than Mui)
Cast: M.L Piyapas Bhirombhakdi, Mai Charoenpura, Pimolrat Pisalayabutr, Johnny Anfone, Sarunyu Wongkrachang, Chatchai Plengpanich, Pongpat Wachirabunjong, Penpak Sirikul, Wannasa Tongviset, Sorapong Chatri, Suphakit Tangthatswasd, Saharat Sangkapricha, Ronrittichai Khanket, Sombat Medhanee, Paveena Hongsakula, Pisan Akaraseni, Supakorn Kitsuwon, Ampol Lamppon, Sinjai Plengpanit, Suchao Pongwilai, Varuth Waratham, H. M. The Queen of Thailand Sirikit Kitiyakara

Last edited by issan_madboy; 21-09-2007 at 01:33 PM.