View Single Post
Old 27-02-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my buddy kena virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
u get into her innest most nerves. that y she becomes a mad dog. why she instead of he? I believe most man with wife or gf experienced how their partner repeat herself and argue without sense when she lost her mind
Here comes the dumbo #1 joining dumbo #2 (baotohk) ... my prediction never goes wrong. Let's see if the 3rd dumbo will surface. Lol! As mentioned many times, they admitted they are dumbos even with the slightest provocation.

My Personal FR Thread: